View Poll Results: Taking an upskirt photo should

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • be illegal

    78 72.90%
  • be legal

    14 13.08%
  • be a professional sport

    9 8.41%
  • other - please explain

    6 5.61%
Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 518

Thread: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

  1. #261
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    You're an embarrassment to most men you know that?

    I can't believe you've made this the fault of women.

    Unreal....
    A more apt explanation is that you're just as irrational and irresponsible as many other women.

    At NO time did I use the word "fault". There is a difference between fault and responsibility. If you have some chocolate and a bubble bath, I can explain to you if necessary.

  2. #262
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Ok, let's take it from there one step at a time.

    So why should it be illegal, because you can see her underwear?

    If you say because her privacy is violated, then why? Because you can see her underwear?
    Are you kidding? It's a violation because a man is sticking a camera up a woman's skirt for perverted reasons.

  3. #263
    Sage
    KevinKohler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,990
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    Why because I don't agree with a non parent taking compromising pictures of a child and posting them online? Or because I personally don't take naked pictures of my child and don't care if you as a parent do so? I still frown upon it because the child cannot consent but as a parent in the end it's your decision.

    And you are the one suggesting if a grown woman doesn't want to be pictured or raped she should not wear a short skirt in public or no?
    I'm simply using analogies to illuminate the concept that potential for risk shouldn't be the primary determinate of our actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Reports indicate that everyone knew he was hauling a bunch of guns up there. But, since you brought it up, there's something which should be illegal: guns that breakdown.

  4. #264
    Sage
    KevinKohler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,990
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    What do you do when you wear your kilt?
    Pity the poor soul that breaks their camera getting an up kilt photo.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Reports indicate that everyone knew he was hauling a bunch of guns up there. But, since you brought it up, there's something which should be illegal: guns that breakdown.

  5. #265
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Massachusetts court says 'upskirt' photos are legal - CNN.com



    WHAT???? How can upskirt photo taking NOT be an invasion of privacy?????
    Nothing surprises me when it comes to Mass.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #266
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Are you kidding? It's a violation because a man is sticking a camera up a woman's skirt for perverted reasons.
    No, I'm not kidding. What if he isn't sticking his camera up the woman's skirt? You don't have to stick a camera up a woman's skirt to take a picture of what's under her skirt. What if he's standing 20 ft away?

    But to the point why is it an invasion of her privacy, because you can see her underwear? That was the point in making a reference to the incident of the woman walking around with her pants half down.

  7. #267
    Guru
    Smeagol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    02-19-17 @ 11:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,147

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Nothing surprises me when it comes to Mass.

    This only became an issue recently due to the advent of compact digital photography. Similar reassessment and modernization of law has taken place for cell phone signal eavesdropping, mp3 music file sharing, satellite TV piracy, employers monitoring employees online activity, etc.
    Having opinions all over the map is a good sign of a person capable of autonomous thinking. Felix -2011

  8. #268
    Sage
    MoSurveyor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    04-13-17 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,985

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    That is really a part of my point. 30 years ago, the vast majority of people would not even have considered this to be acceptable behavior. We would not be having this discussion.
    Forty years ago, I and every other guy in my high school, would occasionally look up when we were going up or down the stairs. Nothing has really changed except almost everyone carries a camera, now, and it's almost impossible to tell when they're using it.
    Mt. Rushmore: Three surveyors and some other guy.
    Life goes on within you and without you. -Harrison
    Hear the echoes of the centuries, Power isn't all that money buys. -Peart
    After you learn quantum mechanics you're never really the same again. -Weinberg

  9. #269
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Massachusetts court says 'upskirt' photos are legal - CNN.com



    WHAT???? How can upskirt photo taking NOT be an invasion of privacy?????



    It is an invasion of privacy and the Massachusetts legislature has outlawed it.
    Last edited by shrubnose; 03-07-14 at 02:49 AM.

  10. #270
    Sage
    MoSurveyor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    04-13-17 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,985

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    It is an invasion of privacy and the Massachusetts legislature has outlawed it.

    Read about it here: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-26476476983
    I got 404 for your link ...
    Mt. Rushmore: Three surveyors and some other guy.
    Life goes on within you and without you. -Harrison
    Hear the echoes of the centuries, Power isn't all that money buys. -Peart
    After you learn quantum mechanics you're never really the same again. -Weinberg

Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •