View Poll Results: Taking an upskirt photo should

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • be illegal

    78 72.90%
  • be legal

    14 13.08%
  • be a professional sport

    9 8.41%
  • other - please explain

    6 5.61%
Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 518

Thread: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

  1. #121
    Gone

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-16-16 @ 03:15 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,585

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Nice try, 'tucky. Try contributing next time instead of acting like an emotional whinebag.
    Powerful and compelling rebuttal to a contribution with two completely valid points, though admittedly phrased in such a way as to debase your position. I will remove the snark that you might perhaps be compelled to address them:

    If you had a daughter or female significant other who was subjected to having her privacy attacked by someone taking pictures of her most private areas without her knowledge, would you be okay with it?

    Would you be fine seeing them on the internet, knowing everyone else has access to these pictures?

    If you are okay with these things, then I would be safe in doing so given the opportunity.

  2. #122
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,620

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    A LOT of people love Whitey Bulger.
    I suspect they never met the man. Course Billy the Kid, Al Capone, and that Gambino guy and a group of fellas with nicknames like 'Lucky' or 'Bugsey' are popular in myth s and legends.

    I'm more inclined to say MOST people feared or hated the above.

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Neither are panties.
    Yes, but as others have noted, panties can be sheer, they can be not "covering" everything, you could have a wedgie (front or back) . . . . Some people CHOOSE not to wear panties . . . .

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    I suspect they never met the man. Course Billy the Kid, Al Capone, and that Gambino guy and a group of fellas with nicknames like 'Lucky' or 'Bugsey' are popular in myth s and legends.

    I'm more inclined to say MOST people feared or hated the above.
    Yes, but the difference here is that Whitey's brother was a senator here in Massachusetts. He supposed didn't know where Whitey was all of these years . . . you know, those close South Boston Irish families. You don't know the half of it.

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    Powerful and compelling rebuttal to a contribution with two completely valid points, though admittedly phrased in such a way as to debase your position. I will remove the snark that you might perhaps be compelled to address them:

    If you had a daughter or female significant other who was subjected to having her privacy attacked by someone taking pictures of her most private areas without her knowledge, would you be okay with it?

    Would you be fine seeing them on the internet, knowing everyone else has access to these pictures?

    If you are okay with these things, then I would be safe in doing so given the opportunity.
    So THAT'S how law works - you have to not be okay with something happening. Thank you so much for clarifying. So if a guy calls my girlfriend a bitch, that's essentially license to whip him within an inch of his life. Refresh my memory - is calling a woman a bitch legal?

    But hey - good luck in your quest to make everything you don't like illegal.

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Yes, but as others have noted, panties can be sheer, they can be not "covering" everything, you could have a wedgie (front or back) . . . . Some people CHOOSE not to wear panties . . . .
    And if she's commando, he can get arrested. What's the problem?

    If she's covered, then it's nothing worse than wearing a bikini at the beach.

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    And if she's commando, he can get arrested. What's the problem?

    If she's covered, then it's nothing worse than wearing a bikini at the beach.
    Please . . . we all know WHY these guys are taking these pictures. They are NOT comparable to pictures of an attractive woman at the beach. They are strictly crotch and ass shots. Women at the beach are conscious that people are seeing them, and they can take appropriate measures to stay concealed. In these shots, these women are unaware, you are seeing labia majora and labia minora sometimes too. NOT the same thing at all.

  8. #128
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,422

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    And if she's commando, he can get arrested. What's the problem?

    If she's covered, then it's nothing worse than wearing a bikini at the beach.
    Do you think it's ok if it's a 13 year old girl getting upskirted?
    I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it.
    _____________________________________________

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    Do you think it's ok if it's a 13 year old girl getting upskirted?
    I certainly don't think that's okay. That's just another disturbing aspect of this.

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Upskirt Photography - Legal or Illegal???

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Please . . . we all know WHY these guys are taking these pictures. They are NOT comparable to pictures of an attractive woman at the beach. They are strictly crotch and ass shots. Women at the beach are conscious that people are seeing them, and they can take appropriate measures to stay concealed. In these shots, these women are unaware, you are seeing labia majora and labia minora sometimes too. NOT the same thing at all.
    Oh let's get serious here - women don't wear bikinis so guys look at their elbows. And if she's showing some taint, then cuff him.

Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •