1. Not every leader has gone through the devastating impact of an empire crumbling. They have. Surely this influences their decision making.
2. No. Read a bit more carefully, will you. This is what Putin thinks about us. He does not respect us or Europe. It is true that avoiding war and pursuing social agendas are a principle concern of us and Europe. Putin is reading that as weakness, and he is exploiting it.
3. So you think their actions are justified? Not sure what your beef here is other than to yell for the sake of it.
4. No. Most countries don't have to deal with building up their military after the fall of an empire and subsequently their military. Russia has gone swiftly from a navy in ruin, and an army selling equipment on the black market to a vast overhaul of their military. Mostly paid for with oil revenue. You are mistaken yet again.
5. No, not seriously. A little comic relief after a quite serious post. Thought it would lighten the mood. I guess it just served to give you ammunition. My bad.
6. You haven't proven that there isn't a legitimate comparison here. What you have proven is that you are so desperate to be right, that you're willing to compromise your reason to suit your argument.