View Poll Results: Men: Would you marry an American Woman?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    72 70.59%
  • No

    23 22.55%
  • Does not apply to me.

    7 6.86%
Page 146 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1640

Thread: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?[W:771]

  1. #1451
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?[W:771]

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    If crying it out came naturally to me, I'd do it, but you can't force yourself to respond against your nature and your conditioning, to emotional stimuli. Crying is my outlet for pain, but not for anger.
    So what is your outlet for anger then?

  2. #1452
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?[W:771]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    So what is your outlet for anger then?
    That is what I was referring to in the other post you quoted. I don't get angry very often, and when I do, I shut down, unless someone has made me really really angry, at which point I will verbally lash out, and become quite irrational until the two of us can persist in a verbal exchange for a long enough period of time to come back to civility and understanding. There aren't many things which can anger me.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  3. #1453
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?[W:771]

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    That is what I was referring to in the other post you quoted. I don't get angry very often, and when I do, I shut down, unless someone has made me really really angry, at which point I will verbally lash out, and become quite irrational until the two of us can persist in a verbal exchange for a long enough period of time to come back to civility and understanding. There aren't many things which can anger me.
    Honestly, I think everyone gets to that point at least on a rare occasion.

  4. #1454
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?[W:771]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Honestly, I think everyone gets to that point at least on a rare occasion.
    Well, I have a story which I wouldn't fully divulge on a public discussion forum, but the extreme point I can get to, when it comes to anger, isn't a place that very many people would dare to go, for fear that they could never come back.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  5. #1455
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?[W:771]

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Well, I have a story which I wouldn't fully divulge on a public discussion forum, but the extreme point I can get to, when it comes to anger, isn't a place that very many people would dare to go, for fear that they could never come back.
    Okay, now you're starting to scare me.

  6. #1456
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?[W:771]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Okay, now you're starting to scare me.
    Nothing to be afraid of. I've been to the edge and back, and all I found there, was myself.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  7. #1457
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?[W:771]

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Nothing to be afraid of. I've been to the edge and back, and all I found there, was myself.
    Just don't get mad at me please.

  8. #1458
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?[W:771]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Just don't get mad at me please.
    Not to worry. I'm much more likely to carry it out on myself than anyone else.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  9. #1459
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?[W:771]

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Not to worry. I'm much more likely to carry it out on myself than anyone else.
    Don't be punching things now lizzie! You're liable to break your hand!

  10. #1460
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?[W:771]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Don't be punching things now lizzie! You're liable to break your hand!
    That's what dry wall is for.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •