View Poll Results: Men: Would you marry an American Woman?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    72 70.59%
  • No

    23 22.55%
  • Does not apply to me.

    7 6.86%
Page 113 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1640

Thread: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?[W:771]

  1. #1121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    horny always counts
    Won't see me as "effeminate" then.

  2. #1122
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    Frankly, even then, unless they're looking for a man that they can explicitly dominate and control (which tends to be somewhat rare among women anyway), Liberal women will still tend to favor men with more dominant tendencies over "effeminate" types.

    They simply express the preference in different ways.

    i.e. The "passionate rebel" or "brooding artist" type over the "macho authority figure" (cop, fireman, soldier, etca) or businessman archetypes more socially conservative women might prefer.
    You are so confused. Do yourself a favor and stop giving any of those inane gender stereotypes any credence.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  3. #1123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    You are so confused. Do yourself a favor and stop giving any of those inane gender stereotypes any credence.
    Why? Any reject with two eyes to see can tell that it's true.

    Overwhelmingly, women simply prefer men with "dominant" tendencies over the more submissive variety. It's a fact.

  4. #1124
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    Frankly, even then, unless they're looking for a man that they can explicitly dominate and control (which tends to be somewhat rare among women anyway), Liberal women will still tend to favor men with more dominant tendencies over "effeminate" types.

    They simply express the preference in different ways.

    i.e. The "passionate rebel" or "brooding artist" type over the "macho authority figure" (cop, fireman, soldier, etca) or businessman archetypes more socially conservative women might prefer.
    I see lots of lib women with men you would think were gay. Not all but lots. I never see conservative women in that situation.

  5. #1125
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    Why? Any reject with two eyes to see can tell that it's true.

    Overwhelmingly, women simply prefer men with "dominant" tendencies over the more submissive variety. It's a fact.
    I prefer PEOPLE who are not submissive. Gender is irrelevant. When it comes to what women find sexually attractive, beyond physical characteristics, it varies from person to person. You can't paint an entire gender with the same brush.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  6. #1126
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    I see lots of lib women with men you would think were gay. Not all but lots. I never see conservative women in that situation.
    Thats BS.. Most con women have their men firmly by the gonads. Just because he is not publicly submissive doesn't mean that at home she doesn't have him jumping every time she barks.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  7. #1127
    
    TheGirlNextDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-14 @ 02:31 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,033
    Blog Entries
    21

    Re: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Does horny count?
    No...
    Fool me once, shame on you.
    Fool me twice....shame on me.

  8. #1128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    03-10-14 @ 03:39 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6

    Re: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?[W:771]

    I think many women do have an expectation that a man be confident enough to "take charge" of at least some aspects of a relationship, and they do often tend to prefer men who possess that quality over those who don't. This might not necessarily be true of all women, but I do think it is true of most..

  9. #1129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    I see lots of lib women with men you would think were gay. Not all but lots. I never see conservative women in that situation.
    Frankly, that could just be your perception as well. Just because a man dresses in a way that you find effeminate, doesn't necessarily mean that he acts like it in his relationships.

    Hell, just a couple of centuries ago, men were commonly running around in wigs, make up, and outfits resembling frilly dresses. Considering the fact that they were also straight up murdering one another in duels on an almost routine basis at the same time, I wouldn't say that it made them "effeminate" per se.

  10. #1130
    
    TheGirlNextDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-14 @ 02:31 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,033
    Blog Entries
    21

    Re: Men: Would You Marry an American Woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    Thats BS.. Most con women have their men firmly by the gonads. Just because he is not publicly submissive doesn't mean that at home she doesn't have him jumping every time she barks.
    That's not true either.
    Fool me once, shame on you.
    Fool me twice....shame on me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •