View Poll Results: Would you choose to live with no penis

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • just shoot me

    15 30.00%
  • life goes on

    28 56.00%
  • undecided

    6 12.00%
  • I wish I had no penis

    1 2.00%
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 111

Thread: life without a penis

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    life without a penis

    There is a thread about penis cancer being on the rise and it made me wonder if I would choose to die or have my penis removed. In my younger years I would say die with no hesitation but in my 60s now I would have to think about it a while.

  2. #2
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: life without a penis

    Just over half the population of the world goes through life without a penis and manages well enough, don't they?
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  3. #3
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: life without a penis

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    There is a thread about penis cancer being on the rise and it made me wonder if I would choose to die or have my penis removed. In my younger years I would say die with no hesitation but in my 60s now I would have to think about it a while.
    You didn't include: Perfect!

  4. #4
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,581

    Re: life without a penis

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    You didn't include: Perfect!
    What about you, Maggie? Would you rather die or lose your penis?
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  5. #5
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: life without a penis

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    What about you, Maggie? Would you rather die or lose your penis?
    Are you going Redress on me?????!!!!!!

    (I thought my "perfect" said it all . . . )

  6. #6
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,108

    Re: life without a penis

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Just over half the population of the world goes through life without a penis and manages well enough, don't they?
    though its not like their without some fun gentile's to play with

  7. #7
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,108

    Re: life without a penis

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    You didn't include: Perfect!
    dose not compute

  8. #8
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,581

    Re: life without a penis

    I would be excruciatingly upset about it, but eventually I would have to move on and continue living my life. Ultimately there is more to life than sticking your appendages in warm holes.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  9. #9
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,108

    Re: life without a penis

    dam its testicle not penis


  10. #10
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: life without a penis

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    though its not like their without some fun gentile's to play with
    Especially when I was younger, my altruism was such that I often lent mine to those without. The rate has diminished over the years, but I am still of the opinion that charity begins at home.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •