View Poll Results: Rape and clothing correlation

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • I suspect women are wearing revealing clothes in most rape cases

    1 0.98%
  • I suspect that a man/woman will rape regardless of the victims clothing

    28 27.45%
  • I think some women are inviting dangerous attention when wearing revealing attire

    6 5.88%
  • I don't think clothes have anything to do with rape

    56 54.90%
  • Other

    11 10.78%
Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 840

Thread: Rape and Clothing

  1. #731
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,784

    Re: Rape and Clothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    1.)And how well does the "ignore bad people and hope they simply go away" strategy generally tend to work in reality, J?

    2.)All attitudes like your's accomplish is to put women too young and reckless to know any better at risk by giving them a false sense of security.
    why do you keep deleting the link when you quote me lol
    probably because your failed arguments that are getting destroyed are getting worse

    1.) who said i want to do this? oh thats right nobody lol another made up and failed strawman, please stay on topic and discuss things actually said


    2.) see #1 lol the i want to creat victim card will never work to anybody educated, intelligent and honest, pleas stop lol

    PLEASE PLEASE tell me how my attitude factually accomplishes this, i cant wait for this made up explanation, this is gonna be great! Hint: your post is going to fail big time
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #732
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Rape and Clothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    That would be your first mistake.



  3. #733
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: Rape and Clothing

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    why do you keep deleting the link when you quote me lol
    probably because your failed arguments that are getting destroyed are getting worse

    1.) who said i want to do this? oh thats right nobody lol another made up and failed strawman, please stay on topic and discuss things actually said


    2.) see #1 lol the i want to creat victim card will never work to anybody educated, intelligent and honest, pleas stop lol

    PLEASE PLEASE tell me how my attitude factually accomplishes this, i cant wait for this made up explanation, this is gonna be great! Hint: your post is going to fail big time
    1.) Because that's what you just flat out said. That women "shouldn't alter their behavior" to be more safe.

    2.) You haz no FAAAACTTTZZZ LOL LOL

    3.) Cheezburger?

    4.) See #3 lol

  4. #734
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: Rape and Clothing

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post


    Hey! I resemble that remark!

  5. #735
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,784

    Re: Rape and Clothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    1.) Because that's what you just flat out said. That women "shouldn't alter their behavior" to be more safe.

    2.) You haz no FAAAACTTTZZZ LOL LOL

    3.) Cheezburger?
    1.) LMAO thank you for proving my point can you quote me saying the BS you just made up? lol i like the little ending you added in there "to be more safe" thank you for exposing your failed argument even further

    so no, thats not what "i flat out said", its what you flat our made up. thanks for proving me right again

    2.) translation you cant show how my attitude puts women at risk, thats what i thought, I KNEW you would dodge it and deflect because it proves your posts wrong, no surprise here

    Facts win again

    let us when you can quote me saying that BS you made up and you can show us how my attitude factually accomplishes the other BS you made up
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #736
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: Rape and Clothing

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) LMAO thank you for proving my point can you quote me saying the BS you just made up? lol i like the little ending you added in there "to be more safe" thank you for exposing your failed argument even further

    so no, thats not what "i flat out said", its what you flat our made up. thanks for proving me right again

    2.) translation you cant show how my attitude puts women at risk, thats what i thought, I KNEW you would dodge it and deflect because it proves your posts wrong, no surprise here

    Facts win again

    let us when you can quote me saying that BS you made up and you can show us how my attitude factually accomplishes the other BS you made up
    Ummm...

    Herro?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    and no women should not have to alter thier behavior because of people with mental problems.
    You lose, again.

    FAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZ

    LOL

    LOL

    1. ) Testicles
    2. ) See #1

  7. #737
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,784

    Re: Rape and Clothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    Ummm...

    Herro?



    You lose, again.
    another dodge lol

    thank you for quoting me again and proving me right again LMAO where the part where i said "to be more safe"
    Facts win again

    let us when you can quote me saying that BS you made up and you can show us how my attitude factually accomplishes the other BS you made up
    we are waiting

    who wants to bet the request is dodged again?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #738
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: Rape and Clothing

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    another dodge lol

    thank you for quoting me again and proving me right again LMAO where the part where i said "to be more safe"
    Facts win again

    let us when you can quote me saying that BS you made up and you can show us how my attitude factually accomplishes the other BS you made up
    we are waiting

    who wants to bet the request is dodged again?
    "Thanks" for quoting you again and pointing out exactly where you said that, even in spite of the fact that women who behave irresponsibly can be objectively shown to be less safe, you basically said that they should do nothing whatsoever to correct that problem?

    You're welcome, I guess.

  9. #739
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,784

    Re: Rape and Clothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    1.)Thanks for quoting you again and pointing out exactly where you said that, even in spite of the fact that women who behave irresponsibly are objectively less safe, you basically said that they should do nothing whatsoever to correct that problem?

    Umm... You're welcome, I guess.
    BAM ANILED IT it was dodged again! lol wow you are exposing your faied arguent and made up lies pretty bad

    yep and based on content you were factually wrong
    also based on the parts you added you were factually wrong AGAIN lol thanks for proving this, now next time you wont make this mistake and make stuff up in your head and add it to my quote and change the content.

    now i will ask you AGAIN

    1.) let us when you can quote me saying that BS you made up
    2.)let us know when you can show us how my attitude factually accomplishes the other BS you made up
    we are waiting

    odds on both these being dodged again?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #740
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: Rape and Clothing

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) let us when you can quote me saying that BS you made up
    Umm... Right here?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    and no women should not have to alter thier behavior because of people with mental problems.
    I can keep going with this, J. It's up to you.

Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •