View Poll Results: As a young man (early 20s) would you date a 15 or 16 year old?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure, why not?

    15 15.15%
  • Hell no!

    84 84.85%
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 203

Thread: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinKohler View Post
    The answer to that is simple. I don't believe there are many in today's society much older than...22-23 who would date a 15,16,17 year old.

    Some of it due to a lack of connection/maturity difference.
    Some of it due to societal stigma of doing such.
    I agree with that. I think that, in most cases, 15-year-old's and people in their 20s are living VASTLY different lifestyles and have different interests too.

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    Not always true. I've met several 20 somethings that you would swear were 13 year olds.
    That might be true, but that doesn't mean you can't tell if when a person is young, more often than not it's pretty obvious.

    You know, if they mention gym class, you might want to reassess the situation.

  3. #163
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I agree with that. I think that, in most cases, 15-year-old's and people in their 20s are living VASTLY different lifestyles and have different interests too.
    That may be the case today, but when I was young, not so much. I did date guys who were 5-7 years older than I, and occasionally just a couple of years, but for the most part, I wasn't meeting them at school. I either worked with them, knew them through church, or met them hanging out with other friends at college events, or partying with college-age kids.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  4. #164
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,700

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    You would think this would be just common sense, but apparently it isn't. All ages of men lusting after 15-year-old children. It's disgusting.
    The Old Jewish rules made some sense

    half the man's age + 7 was the limit for marriage

    meaning a 20 year old man could not marry a woman younger than 17 an 18 year old man a 16 far old and a forty year old man, a 27 year old woman.



  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    That may be the case today, but when I was young, not so much. I did date guys who were 5-7 years older than I, and occasionally just a couple of years, but for the most part, I wasn't meeting them at school. I either worked with them, knew them through church, or met them hanging out with other friends at college events, or partying with college-age kids.
    I mean generally speaking. Most college-aged guys are going to the bars nowadays. Of course, there are exceptions to every rule.

    Thinking about it, I don't think I'd really want my 15-year-old daughter going to college parties.

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    The Old Jewish rules made some sense

    half the man's age + 7 was the limit for marriage

    meaning a 20 year old man could not marry a woman younger than 17 an 18 year old man a 16 far old and a forty year old man, a 27 year old woman.
    You have be good at math to figure out that formula!

  7. #167
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,700

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    You have be good at math to figure out that formula!
    You know any Rabbis who aren't?



  8. #168
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    You know any Rabbis who aren't?
    To be honest, I don't think I even KNOW any Rabbis.

  9. #169
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I mean generally speaking. Most college-aged guys are going to the bars nowadays. Of course, there are exceptions to every rule.

    Thinking about it, I don't think I'd really want my 15-year-old daughter going to college parties.
    My parents raised me to be old before my time.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  10. #170
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,700

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    To be honest, I don't think I even KNOW any Rabbis.
    My junior year-my suite had 3 Episcopalians, three Jews (one reformed, one Conservative and one orthodox) and David Broder's son who was half and half!. the Orthodox Jewish guy's Rabbi would drop by to discuss things with him and welcomed the rest of us in the discussions. He seemed to be well versed in just about anything. Two of the guys in the suite were bonafide math geniuses (one earned the Rhodes Scholarship, the other won a bunch of awards in math) and this rabbi could discuss intricate mathematical problems with them as well as many other things.

    No doubt in my mind rabbis tend to be the best educated of all the clergy I have ever met



Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •