View Poll Results: As a young man (early 20s) would you date a 15 or 16 year old?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure, why not?

    15 15.15%
  • Hell no!

    84 84.85%
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 203

Thread: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

  1. #151
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    A 15-year-old is FAR from being a young adult. I know this because I was one.
    I have news for you, so you had better sit down before you read this. Women don't generally become attractive to men on the day of their 18th birthday. In fact, most men can't tell the difference between an 18 year old woman and a 17 year, 11 months, 29 days, old woman.

    In fact, wasn't there some porn star back in the olden days who posed for Penthouse when she was only 15 and in possession of some fake ID? I'm pretty sure that some of the oldster guys I know weren't making this up but I can't remember the details. Point being, plenty of men found her attractive because she looked like a woman rather than a pig-tailed little girl.

  2. #152
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    I have news for you, so you had better sit down before you read this. Women don't generally become attractive to men on the day of their 18th birthday. In fact, most men can't tell the difference between an 18 year old woman and a 17 year, 11 months, 29 days, old woman.

    In fact, wasn't there some porn star back in the olden days who posed for Penthouse when she was only 15 and in possession of some fake ID? I'm pretty sure that some of the oldster guys I know weren't making this up but I can't remember the details. Point being, plenty of men found her attractive because she looked like a woman rather than a pig-tailed little girl.
    Usually you can tell when someone is still in HIGH SCHOOL by having a simple conversation with said person.

  3. #153
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Usually you can tell when someone is still in HIGH SCHOOL by having a simple conversation with said person.
    I'm not understanding your point. How do you feel disgust abut a scenario if you haven't spoken with some imaginary girl at the heart of this question?

    As I noted above, having to actually talk to 16 year old girls is probably nature's way of insuring birth control, but that doesn't mean that their physical appearance is revolting to men.

  4. #154
    Sage
    KevinKohler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,971
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    It's a good thing that YOU weren't in a homo relationship with them.
    I am simply mirroring the asinine position on the subject some other posters are taking, in an effort to show them just how rediculous it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Reports indicate that everyone knew he was hauling a bunch of guns up there. But, since you brought it up, there's something which should be illegal: guns that breakdown.

  5. #155
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    I'm not understanding your point. How do you feel disgust abut a scenario if you haven't spoken with some imaginary girl at the heart of this question?

    As I noted above, having to actually talk to 16 year old girls is probably nature's way of insuring birth control, but that doesn't mean that their physical appearance is revolting to men.
    The question is would they "date" a 15 or 16-year-old girl, not if they find them physically attractive.

  6. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    When I was a 15 or 16-year-old girl I would have found a man in his 20s attractive simply because it would make me feel "cool" and more "grown up." I would think he could probably buy me alcohol and probably have a car and maybe I could even drive it sometimes. If he had a job, that would be cool because he could take me to nice places and buy me nice things. He would have to have a more "boyish cuteness" to him for me feel a "physical" attraction to him though. I found old (and by "old" I mean more than 27 years old - I considered THAT old when I was a teen) men to be repulsive, like having sex with a father or grandfather.

  7. #157
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,157

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    OK I am going to post a poll for the Men here, based on the yoga pants thread.

    Going into this, being completely understanding of the fact that levels of maturity change greatly within a matter of only a few years, I'd like to ask this.

    If a girl is 15 or 16 years old, would you be OK with dating her, knowing she was only 15 or 16, if you were in your early 20s?

    Would that be OK with you?

    I thought that most men would not be interested, remembering the old "15 will get you 20" saying.

    But apparently I am wrong, according to one poster here, and most young men would be OK dating a 16 year old.

    16 is legal in many states.

    Maybe you should change the poll to "would you BANG a 16yo?" instead.... some would bang a 16yo who wouldn't date one as in a serious relationship...


    Me? No, but I'm middle aged and kind of particular...

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  8. #158
    Sage
    KevinKohler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,971
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    The question is would they "date" a 15 or 16-year-old girl, not if they find them physically attractive.
    The answer to that is simple. I don't believe there are many in today's society much older than...22-23 who would date a 15,16,17 year old.

    Some of it due to a lack of connection/maturity difference.
    Some of it due to societal stigma of doing such.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Reports indicate that everyone knew he was hauling a bunch of guns up there. But, since you brought it up, there's something which should be illegal: guns that breakdown.

  9. #159
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinKohler View Post
    The answer to that is simple. I don't believe there are many in today's society much older than...22-23 who would date a 15,16,17 year old.

    Some of it due to a lack of connection/maturity difference.
    Some of it due to societal stigma of doing such.
    What are you talking about? There are guys out there dating like this. The issue is how you define "Many."

    From the stories I've collected in my life, these age-disparate relationships (not sexual encounters) all seem to follow a similar script. The older guy gets to know the teenage girl in a non-romantic environment, either through places like a tennis club or through family connections or through karate lessons or whatever. People are hanging out, all are friends, and some kind of personal chemistry develops between the dude and the girl. The fact that a chemistry develops invalidates the criticism that they don't have anything in common.

    These types of relationships differ from those which begin with a spark upon meeting. There's a lot about 16 year old girls' personalities which is off-putting to young men, so the only way around that is to get to know the girl and see something of value beneath the surface, and that is going to take time.

    The lesson here for parents who want to forestall this outcome is to make sure their daughters don't mingle with older men in social settings.

  10. #160
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Usually you can tell when someone is still in HIGH SCHOOL by having a simple conversation with said person.
    Not always true. I've met several 20 somethings that you would swear were 13 year olds.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •