View Poll Results: As a young man (early 20s) would you date a 15 or 16 year old?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure, why not?

    15 15.15%
  • Hell no!

    84 84.85%
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 203

Thread: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

  1. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    I don't mind, as long as the girl knows what's up. If a 22 year old guy is interested in a 15 year old girl, it's for one thing. She should be notified up front that he doesn't give a damn about you, what you do, or what you have to say. You're a piece of ass - nothing more.

    He should also tell her that it's her fault, and she can't help it. All 15 year old girls are annoying and only serve one purpose.


    This should end well.

  2. #142
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    You would think this would be just common sense, but apparently it isn't. All ages of men lusting after 15-year-old children. It's disgusting.
    If it should be common sense, then you should have no trouble explaining the sense of it, right? Why were peoples in the past so unable to muster their common sense?

    Lavoisier consolidated his social and economic position when, in 1771 at age 28, he married Marie-Anne Pierrette Paulze, the 13-year-old daughter of a senior member of the Ferme générale.[7] She was to play an important part in Lavoisier's scientific career—notably, she translated English documents for him, including Richard Kirwan's Essay on Phlogiston and Joseph Priestley's research. In addition, she assisted him in the laboratory and created many sketches and carved engravings of the laboratory instruments used by Lavoisier and his colleagues for their scientific works.

    Madame Lavoisier edited and published Antoine's memoirs (whether any English translations of those memoirs have survived is unknown as of today) and hosted parties at which eminent scientists discussed ideas and problems related to chemistry

  3. #143
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    All 15 year old girls are annoying and only serve one purpose.
    That might be a key evolutionary defense mechanism in play.

  4. #144
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinKohler View Post
    So at 16, some of your boyfriends were 20-21?

    They are discusting, horrible, pedo monsters.
    It's a good thing that YOU weren't in a homo relationship with them.

  5. #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    If it should be common sense, then you should have no trouble explaining the sense of it, right? Why were peoples in the past so unable to muster their common sense?

    Lavoisier consolidated his social and economic position when, in 1771 at age 28, he married Marie-Anne Pierrette Paulze, the 13-year-old daughter of a senior member of the Ferme générale.[7] She was to play an important part in Lavoisier's scientific career—notably, she translated English documents for him, including Richard Kirwan's Essay on Phlogiston and Joseph Priestley's research. In addition, she assisted him in the laboratory and created many sketches and carved engravings of the laboratory instruments used by Lavoisier and his colleagues for their scientific works.

    Madame Lavoisier edited and published Antoine's memoirs (whether any English translations of those memoirs have survived is unknown as of today) and hosted parties at which eminent scientists discussed ideas and problems related to chemistry
    I don't care what you drag up out of history dude. Really, I don't. It means absolutely nothing. We have scientific data, including brain scans/MRI imaging that shows the teenage brain is not yet making the necessary connections between synapses to the frontal lobe. IOW, they still have the brains of children.

  6. #146
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I don't care what you drag up out of history dude. Really, I don't. It means absolutely nothing. We have scientific data, including brain scans/MRI imaging that shows the teenage brain is not yet making the necessary connections between synapses to the frontal lobe. IOW, they still have the brains of children.
    I'm talking about your perspective, not science. Your feelings of disgust. These feelings don't stem from reading a science report. They're the result of socialization.

  7. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    I'm talking about your perspective, not science. Your feelings of disgust. These feelings don't stem from reading a science report. They're the result of socialization.
    Whatever the reason, I have those feelings of disgust. Besides, I'm not talking about the 25 and under crowd, like I tried to say earlier. I'm talking about men who are old enough to be a father or perhaps even a grandfather of a girl this age. There's no denying that is just creepy as hell.

  8. #148
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Whatever the reason, I have those feelings of disgust.
    I'm not on some mission to deprogram you, have no fear. I'm just pushing back on what I thought was your implied claim that these feelings were universal.

    Besides, I'm not talking about the 25 and under crowd, like I tried to say earlier.
    I must have missed that part. Sorry. I thought we, all of us, were talking about the scenario laid out by the OP, which is restricted to the early 20s man.

    I'm talking about men who are old enough to be a father or perhaps even a grandfather of a girl this age. There's no denying that is just creepy as hell.
    I don't claim to be some kind of porn connoisseur but I don't think that there is a big market for granny porn, you know, age appropriate porn for grandfathers, and I don't think that there is a big market for middle-aged porn. It seems that men of all ages find young adult women sexually attractive. I imagine that this is shocking news to you.

  9. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    I'm not on some mission to deprogram you, have no fear. I'm just pushing back on what I thought was your implied claim that these feelings were universal.



    I must have missed that part. Sorry. I thought we, all of us, were talking about the scenario laid out by the OP, which is restricted to the early 20s man.



    I don't claim to be some kind of porn connoisseur but I don't think that there is a big market for granny porn, you know, age appropriate porn for grandfathers, and I don't think that there is a big market for middle-aged porn. It seems that men of all ages find young adult women sexually attractive. I imagine that this is shocking news to you.
    A 15-year-old is FAR from being a young adult. I know this because I was one.

  10. #150
    Professor
    SBu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    01-18-16 @ 03:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,523

    Re: Poll for men only please, regarding sex with younger women[W:74]

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    OK I am going to post a poll for the Men here, based on the yoga pants thread.

    Going into this, being completely understanding of the fact that levels of maturity change greatly within a matter of only a few years, I'd like to ask this.

    If a girl is 15 or 16 years old, would you be OK with dating her, knowing she was only 15 or 16, if you were in your early 20s?

    Would that be OK with you?

    I thought that most men would not be interested, remembering the old "15 will get you 20" saying.

    But apparently I am wrong, according to one poster here, and most young men would be OK dating a 16 year old.
    Unfortunately, I'm not 20 anymore, but I think this is out of bounds. 1. There is a significant difference between the maturity, generally speaking, of these ages and the older party is probably preying on inexperience and immaturity. 2. It is in direct violation of the 'half your age plus 7' rule (i.e. 20/2 = 10 + 7 = 17 = the youngest age you should consider).

    I would not associate with such a person.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •