View Poll Results: So far do you think Michael Dunn is guilty of murder?

Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    193 81.78%
  • No

    35 14.83%
  • Other

    8 3.39%
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 279

Thread: Michael Dunn Murder Trial of Jordan Davis guilty or not?

  1. #201
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Michael Dunn Murder Trial of Jordan Davis guilty or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    That is you misrepresenting what has already been done.
    What you said was quoted. which to you obviously ='s a win
    Those are the facts that you wish to be untruthful about.
    all you have to do is quote me saying " you haven't made your position made."
    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #202
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn Murder Trial of Jordan Davis guilty or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    all you have to do is quote me saying " you haven't made your position made."
    facts win again
    I have already quoted what you said.

    You referred to the two things you quoted of me as factually false, which of course is untrue.
    Facts and reality again prove you wrong.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #203
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Michael Dunn Murder Trial of Jordan Davis guilty or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I have already quoted what you said.

    You referred to the two things you quoted of me as factually false, which of course is untrue.
    Facts and reality again prove you wrong.
    can . . . .you . . . . quote . . . me . . . .saying . . ."" you haven't made your position made."
    nope you cant so therefore you posted a lie and facts win again

    in your next post, quote me saying that or you will be posting another lie and your posts will continue to be factually proven wrong and destroyed
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #204
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn Murder Trial of Jordan Davis guilty or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    can . . . .you . . . . quote . . . me . . . .saying . . ."" you haven't made your position made."
    nope you cant so therefore you posted a lie and facts win again

    in your next post, quote me saying that or you will be posting another lie and your posts will continue to be factually proven wrong and destroyed


    I . . . . don't . . . . need . . . . to.


    You stated what I said was factually false. Which is untrue. It was quoted and refuted with factual information.
    The facts and reality again prove you wrong.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #205
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Michael Dunn Murder Trial of Jordan Davis guilty or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post


    I . . . . don't . . . . need . . . . to.


    You stated what I said was factually false. Which is untrue. It was quoted and refuted with factual information.
    The facts and reality again prove you wrong.
    Facts win again, I NEVER, EVER said "" you haven't posted your position" not one, continuing to post this lie only continuing the failures and destruction of you posts.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #206
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn Murder Trial of Jordan Davis guilty or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Facts win again, I NEVER, EVER said "" you haven't posted your position" not one, continuing to post this lie only continuing the failures and destruction of you posts.
    The facts prove you are being dioshonest.

    Your squirming doesn't change what you said, and it was false.
    Facts prove you wrong again.
    So how about addressing what you actually said instead of trying to squirm out of it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    I NEVER said that once, you just posted ANOTHER lie, like the other lie you posted. If you disagree simply quote me saying" you haven't made your position made." Ill wait.
    You are just trying to squirm out of being wrong like you usually do.
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    My stating that I have already made my position known, is on topic.
    You continually trying to bait me into voting is not.
    now you are just making up absurd stories that are factually false
    when you cast your vote let me know
    Notice you said stories, which indicates more than one thing, and I only stated two in regards to being on or off topic.

    So you must be calling both factually false.


    Either way you were being dishonest, as you have certainly been baiting me to vote.
    Which can be shown by your numerous replies trying to get me to vote.
    Which then leaves the only other thing you could be calling factually false is me stating that I had already made my position known.

    Although you indicated both, which one do you say you are you calling factually false?
    Because I can provide evidence of you continually trying to bait me into voting, or evidence that I have made my position about this case know.

    So which dishonesty of yours is it?

    Any way you slice it, you are being dishonest and trying to squirm out of admitting you were wrong.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #207
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Michael Dunn Murder Trial of Jordan Davis guilty or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    The facts prove you are being dioshonest.

    Your squirming doesn't change what you said, and it was false.
    Facts prove you wrong again.
    So how about addressing what you actually said instead of trying to squirm out of it?


    Any way you slice it, you are being dishonest and trying to squirm out of admitting you were wrong.
    thans for that awesome story and factually proving you lied and made a mistake because you cant quote me saying the lie you made up, AWESOME lol

    lets us know when you can quote me saying "said "" you haven't posted your position"
    Facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #208
    Advisor plutonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 04:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    546

    Re: Michael Dunn Murder Trial of Jordan Davis guilty or not?

    there was a mother in florida with an abusive husband ..he came over harassed her and she shot warning shots to get away in the ceiling.. guess what she got??? 20 years for shooting the gun near him...ohh by the way she was black

  9. #209
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Michael Dunn Murder Trial of Jordan Davis guilty or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by plutonium View Post
    there was a mother in florida with an abusive husband ..he came over harassed her and she shot warning shots to get away in the ceiling.. guess what she got??? 20 years for shooting the gun near him...ohh by the way she was black
    the law specifically states warning shots are illegal

    now i agree that its mentally retarded and DUMB law but it is the law
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #210
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn Murder Trial of Jordan Davis guilty or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thans for that awesome story and factually proving you lied and made a mistake because you cant quote me saying the lie you made up, AWESOME lol

    lets us know when you can quote me saying "said "" you haven't posted your position"
    Facts win again
    Still being dishonest and squirming I see.
    Figures.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •