View Poll Results: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    42 61.76%
  • No

    12 17.65%
  • Other

    14 20.59%
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 485

Thread: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights? [W:85]

  1. #71
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I have no reason to lay down and stop fighting against human right violations.



    Waste your time doing whatever you want to waste your time doing, but as long as there are people in the USA who would like to deny others their civil rights, the 1964 Civil Rights Act is going to be around to prevent that.




    "Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself."
    ~ Robert Green Ingersoll
    Last edited by shrubnose; 02-10-14 at 03:06 PM.

  2. #72
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Spare us your translations which like your facts - aren't.
    so you have nothing on topic and you cant support the lies you just poster? that what i thought
    Facts win again

    lets us know when you are ready to remain civil, you do have something on topic and or you can support the lies you posted. Thanks
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Waste your time doing whatever you want to waste your time doing, but as long as there are people in the USA who would like to deny others their civil rights, the 1964 Civil Rights Act is going to be around to prevent that.
    You don't have the right to use someones property against their will, force someone to associate with you, or get service from someone against their will. Sorry, but people have the right to discriminate for any reason what so ever. If people want to call coercion civil rights, they are more than welcome to it, but they are wrong.

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation you have nothing to add.

    but by all means PLEASE PLEASE back up the lies you just posted lol

    point out "ME" framing the issues

    point out the opinions of mine that i claimed to be fact

    I cant WAIT to read this
    Facts win again
    'Definition of LIE

    intransitive verb
    1
    : to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive

    Lie - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    Where is your evidence that clownboy 'invented to deceive'?

  5. #75
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    'Definition of LIE

    intransitive verb
    1
    : to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive

    Lie - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    Where is your evidence that clownboy 'invented to deceive'?
    none but theres only two options and im fine with either one

    tell us, whats the other option since what he said it factually untrue lol

    I cant wait to read this
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: NO agent J i have ZERO facts that support me and prove all that stuff wrong

    thats what i thought just like ever other tie and we already knew that, Facts win again

    let me know when you can provide ONE single fact that supports you and proves that stuff wrong . . . . ONE
    Go ahead and defend any court case on the matter you desire and tell me exactly how they protected human rights. When you fail, and you will, I will be sure to laugh.

  7. #77
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Go ahead and defend any court case on the matter you desire and tell me exactly how they protected human rights. When you fail, and you will, I will be sure to laugh.
    translation: no you dont have even ONE, so you are trying to deflect, lets us know when you do

    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: no you dont have even ONE, so you are trying to deflect, lets us know when you do

    facts win again
    I don't need the opinion of nine power hungry idiots to win. All I need to do is prove how they ruled against human rights and against the Constitution, and I can do that very easily.

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    none but theres only two options and im fine with either one

    tell us, whats the other option since what he said it factually untrue lol

    I cant wait to read this
    I am not saying he did or did not...I do not know.

    But you accused him of lying even though you admit you do not know his intent. And without knowing his intent, you cannot know if he lied or not.

    In my book, accusing someone of lying without proof means you owe that person an apology.

    But...that is obviously up to you.


    Good day.

  10. #80
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    SSDD.

    Agent J sets the question up, frames the issue and then claims his opinions are facts. He'll go on for pages more with this idiotic tactic.
    Yeah, trying to explain what an actual fact is will also prove to be a waste of time.

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •