View Poll Results: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    42 61.76%
  • No

    12 17.65%
  • Other

    14 20.59%
Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 485

Thread: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights? [W:85]

  1. #61
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I explained to you many times exactly why you don't understand human rights and I have no reason to explain it to you again.
    yes you gave me your meaningless opinions and philosophies many times and each time facts defeated them and proved your opinions and philosophies to be meaningless so i agree theres no reason to have them destoryed by facts again, the result will always be the same. Facts winning.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    yes you gave me your meaningless opinions and philosophies many times and each time facts defeated them and proved your opinions and philosophies to be meaningless so i agree theres no reason to have them destoryed by facts again, the result will always be the same. Facts winning.
    Except you never had any facts on this subject and you still don't.

  3. #63
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Except you never had any facts on this subject and you still don't.
    posting lies only further proves the point your opinions fail
    Laws, rights, facts and court cases all prove you wrong, facts win again

    if you disagree simply post the facts that prove all that stuff wrong and negates it, id love to read it lol

    do so in you next post please
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #64
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I'm not looking for your sympathy or even your approval, but just stating a fact.



    The 1964 Civil Rights Act has been the law of the land in the USA for 50-years, and 50-years from now it will still be the law of the land, it isn't going away.

    So I suggest that you deal with it.

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    posting lies only further proves the point your opinions fail
    Laws, rights, facts and court cases all prove you wrong, facts win again

    if you disagree simply post the facts that prove all that stuff wrong and negates it, id love to read it lol

    do so in you next post please
    Court cases are the opinion of nine idiots and prove nothing. Laws can be in violation of human rights, so again, they prove nothing. Rights are on my side, not yours.

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    The 1964 Civil Rights Act has been the law of the land in the USA for 50-years, and 50-years from now it will still be the law of the land, it isn't going away.

    So I suggest that you deal with it.
    I have no reason to lay down and stop fighting against human right violations.

  7. #67
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Court cases are the opinion of nine idiots and prove nothing. Laws can be in violation of human rights, so again, they prove nothing. Rights are on my side, not yours.
    translation: NO agent J i have ZERO facts that support me and prove all that stuff wrong

    thats what i thought just like ever other tie and we already knew that, Facts win again

    let me know when you can provide ONE single fact that supports you and proves that stuff wrong . . . . ONE
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #68
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    SSDD.

    Agent J sets the question up, frames the issue and then claims his opinions are facts. He'll go on for pages more with this idiotic tactic.

  9. #69
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    SSDD.

    Agent J sets the question up, frames the issue and then claims his opinions are facts. He'll go on for pages more with this idiotic tactic.
    translation you have nothing to add.

    but by all means PLEASE PLEASE back up the lies you just posted lol

    point out "ME" framing the issues

    point out the opinions of mine that i claimed to be fact

    I cant WAIT to read this
    Facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #70
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Spare us your translations which like your facts - aren't.

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •