View Poll Results: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    42 61.76%
  • No

    12 17.65%
  • Other

    14 20.59%
Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 485

Thread: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights? [W:85]

  1. #341
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,819

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    reality = not following the constitution
    only in your world Herr Barkmann.... only in your world. It much much different here in the real USA 2014.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  2. #342
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    only in your world Herr Barkmann.... only in your world. It much much different here in the real USA 2014.

    i know you hate the founders, and want to use the constitution for your own ends.......but your world of reality,. is coming to an end, when it runs out of money, and people see your way of government powers as a threat to them.

  3. #343
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
    I believe it would not be necessary with recourse to unemployment compensation that clears our poverty guidelines, in order for Socialism to pick up that moral slack on the Peoples' dime, simply because it is unprofitable for Capitalism. That is what Socialism, Used for Goodness and not Badness, should always be good for.


    the founders hated collectivism.......read federalist #63

  4. #344
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,819

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    i know you hate the founders, and want to use the constitution for your own ends.......but your world of reality,. is coming to an end, when it runs out of money, and people see your way of government powers as a threat to them.
    Herr Barkmann - you already admitted that you advocated changes in USA law which would permit people to act legally on their bigotry and stuff they are now prohibited from legally doing would be okay to do. You pretty much went down with the Titanic over that policy and admission.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  5. #345
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,819

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    the founders hated collectivism.......read federalist #63
    which makes you wonder where the very collectivist phrase WE THE PEOPLE came from?


    OH WAIT!!! That is from the US Constitution and not the Federalist papers.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  6. #346
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    o
    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Herr Barkmann - you already admitted that you advocated changes in USA law which would permit people to act legally on their bigotry and stuff they are now prohibited from legally doing would be okay to do. You pretty much went down with the Titanic over that policy and admission.


    act legally?......how can someone coming to me, and wanting [by force] material goods and services from me, be legal since no person has the power to apply force to another person to make that person do anything...

    low form of intelligent statement made by you hay!
    Last edited by Master PO; 02-14-14 at 06:16 PM.

  7. #347
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    which makes you wonder where the very collectivist phrase WE THE PEOPLE came from?


    OH WAIT!!! That is from the US Constitution and not the Federalist papers.

    democratic form of government = collective

    republican form of government = non collective


    article. 4. section 4.... u.s. constitution

    The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence.
    Last edited by Master PO; 02-14-14 at 06:15 PM.

  8. #348
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,819

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    o



    act legally?......how can someone coming to me, and wanting [by force] material goods and services from me, be legal since no person has the power to apply force to another person to make that person do anything...

    low form of intelligent statement made by you hay!
    I have no idea what you even mean. You make no sense. You ignore the law and the power to enforce it while embracing your own standard which means nothing as to what is legal or not legal. Your silly statement is irrelevant not to mention just nonsensical in view of reality in the USA of 2014.

    You were the one who advocated changing the laws so that people could legally act upon their bigotry. Nothing I said approaches the low intelligence of that license you would give to bigots.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  9. #349
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,819

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    democratic form of government = collective

    republican form of government = non collective


    article. 4. section 4.... u.s. constitution

    The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence.
    So your copy of the Constitution does not contain the collectivist WE THE PEOPLE?
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  10. #350
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    So your copy of the Constitution does not contain the collectivist WE THE PEOPLE?
    my copy states a republican form of government which is non collective, because the power is divided, ..collectivism, concentrates powers...it does not divide it.

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •