View Poll Results: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    42 61.76%
  • No

    12 17.65%
  • Other

    14 20.59%
Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 485

Thread: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights? [W:85]

  1. #301
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    transltion: you wil deflect, back pedal, post opinion and fantasy and again nobody cares lmao. Ill stick with Facts rights and law. I know post it again maybe with your NEXT post ill care about your opinion.
    I've asked you before, what facts? What do you have that isn't appeal to authority and propaganda? What actual evidence do you have?

    I have evidence, I have instances of property and labor rights infringed upon in the name of nondiscrimination; and I only need 1 case to disprove your entire point. Which is why I know you don't have proof. You have words, nothing more. Words are wind. But you can put up if you'd like, instead of just deflection and intellectually dishonest argument. Can you rise to the challenge? Let's find out.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #302
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I've asked you before, what facts? What do you have that isn't appeal to authority and propaganda? What actual evidence do you have?

    I have evidence, I have instances of property and labor rights infringed upon in the name of nondiscrimination; and I only need 1 case to disprove your entire point. Which is why I know you don't have proof. You have words, nothing more. Words are wind. But you can put up if you'd like, instead of just deflection and intellectually dishonest argument. Can you rise to the challenge? Let's find out.
    deflection, opinion and philosophy
    until you offer anything legit theres nothing to discuss, your posts failed and continue to do so providing entertainment
    im still sticking with facts, laws and rights
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #303
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:42 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,877

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    I do not understand what you are alleging or claiming.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  4. #304
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    deflection, opinion and philosophy
    until you offer anything legit theres nothing to discuss, your posts failed and continue to do so providing entertainment
    im still sticking with facts, laws and rights
    So no, you can't actually back up your your argument. Duly noted.

    you've presented no facts, no rights, and only appeal to authority which is logical fallacy. I'm sticking with rights, demonstrated infringement thereof, and logic. When reason and logic seem like something you want to indulge in, let me know. Until then, have fun with your deflection, opinion, and propaganda.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  5. #305
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    So no, you can't actually back up your your argument. Duly noted.

    you've presented no facts, no rights, and only appeal to authority which is logical fallacy. I'm sticking with rights, demonstrated infringement thereof, and logic. When reason and logic seem like something you want to indulge in, let me know. Until then, have fun with your deflection, opinion, and propaganda.
    BAM! called it another deflection and posting of opinions and philosophies but again . . . nothing changed lol
    until you can post something relevant you got nothing, nota, zilch, zero.
    Facts win again
    Rights, laws, facts > than your meaningless opinion and continued failed deflections
    I can do this all night and will its easy when i have facts laws and rights on my side and you have . . . . your opinion
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #306
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    BAM! called it another deflection and posting of opinions and philosophies but again . . . nothing changed lol
    until you can post something relevant you got nothing, nota, zilch, zero.
    Facts win again
    Rights, laws, facts > than your meaningless opinion and continued failed deflections
    I can do this all night and will its easy when i have facts laws and rights on my side and you have . . . . your opinion
    I know you can continue your deflections all night, it's just that it's nothing of substance.

    Nondiscriminatory laws have acted against property and labor rights of the individual in the past. That alone defeats your statement of absolute protection for all. You simply cannot counter it.

    Thanks for demonstrating that I am right.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  7. #307
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I know you can continue your deflections all night, it's just that it's nothing of substance.

    Nondiscriminatory laws have acted against property and labor rights of the individual in the past. That alone defeats your statement of absolute protection for all. You simply cannot counter it.

    Thanks for demonstrating that I am right.
    another post and facts win again, nothing has change your opinion is still meaningless like it was pages ago lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #308
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    I do not understand what you are alleging or claiming.


    post 272#
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    right to association........ is not something government legalizes

    its a right of the people.

    post 274#
    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    government does not recognize a claimed right you allege that you have - you do not have it pal.

    sure you do, you know exactly what i talking about......next don't say the government does not recognize right to associate, and you will not be wrong.

  9. #309
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:42 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,877

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    post 272#


    post 274#


    sure you do, you know exactly what i talking about......next don't say the government does not recognize right to associate, and you will not be wrong.
    You are talking circles and and doing so chasing your own tail.

    The facts are pretty simple and painfully obviious:

    1- you want to claim a right of association which would allow people to exercise behaviors that are discriminatory and bigoted and clearly against current US law.
    2- because the US prohibits such behaviors - there is no right to exercise such behaviors that are discriminatory and bigoted.

    This is called REALITY.

    It matters NOT what you believe.
    It matters NOT what you think should be.
    It matters NOT how you define the right of association.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  10. #310
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,273

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    BAM! called it another deflection and posting of opinions and philosophies but again . . . nothing changed lol
    until you can post something relevant you got nothing, nota, zilch, zero.
    Facts win again
    Rights, laws, facts > than your meaningless opinion and continued failed deflections
    I can do this all night and will its easy when i have facts laws and rights on my side and you have . . . . your opinion
    Im sorry for quoting you, but would you mind actually posting which specific rights you claim to have on your side. Thanks for refusing to do so in advance.

Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •