View Poll Results: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    42 61.76%
  • No

    12 17.65%
  • Other

    14 20.59%
Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 485

Thread: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights? [W:85]

  1. #131
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    05-11-18 @ 03:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,479

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    will someone please look up the court cases and what they were based on when somebody was discriminated against for say . . . . race?
    i don't see a list of rights...please provide one, which is what is asked for........not an argument.

  2. #132
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    05-20-18 @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    19,442
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Where we disagree is that the government has some 'right' to make me pay for my discrimination. The truth is, it is the governments obligation to defend my rights. Among those is the right to decide who I will and will not freely associate with--discriminate.
    It is the job of the public or those individuals who find certain forms of discrimination to punish discrimination by discriminating themselves--by not associating or doing business whith those they find objectionable.
    The problem here is that you have a massive double standard that you haven't recognized.



    From my point of view it looks like most of the people in the USA are already doing that with little pressure from others.

    Only a small minority of the people in the USA are on the wrong, hate-filled, side of this argument.

    There is very little chance that they will ever be in a position to roll back the civil rights gains which have been made in the USA.

  3. #133
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,271

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    i don't see a list of rights...please provide one, which is what is asked for........not an argument.

    civil rights, DONE
    game over and facts win again

    now make your post full of OPINIONS while laws rights and facts already prove anti-discrimination laws factually protect rights
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  4. #134
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    05-11-18 @ 03:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,479

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    civil rights, DONE
    game over and facts win again

    now make your post full of OPINIONS while laws rights and facts already prove anti-discrimination laws factually protect rights
    again an argument from you!

    a list of rights, which your op says non discrimination laws protect.

    please list the rights

  5. #135
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,271

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    again an argument from you!

    a list of rights, which your op says non discrimination laws protect.

    please list the rights
    its not an argument its stating a fact
    civil rights are the rights

    your reply is what will be an attempt argument but facts already beat it
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  6. #136
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    05-11-18 @ 03:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,479

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    its not an argument its stating a fact
    civil rights are the rights

    your reply is what will be an attempt argument but facts already beat it
    what are those rights...list them....

  7. #137
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,271

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    what are those rights...list them....
    heres 2 different links have fun

    Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Civil rights | Wex Legal Dictionary / Encyclopedia | LII / Legal Information Institute

    asking again will just further show the failure of your post
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  8. #138
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    05-11-18 @ 03:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,479

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    i didn't ask for a link, i asked you to provide a list of rights, since you say rights are protected......you should know off the top of your head since you created the OP, list them please.

  9. #139
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,271

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    i didn't ask for a link, i asked you to provide a list of rights, since you say rights are protected......you should know off the top of your head since you created the OP, list them please.
    thats what i thought you have the list of examples theres nothing else to provide lol
    Facts win again
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  10. #140
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    05-11-18 @ 03:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,479

    Re: Do you support non-discrimination laws that protect our rights?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thats what i thought you have the list of examples theres nothing else to provide lol
    Facts win again
    YOU created this THREAD!

    you should be the one to know then what rights are protected by non discrimination laws, without posting a link......yet you cannot name any by giving me list of even a few .

    YOUR entire OP is FARCE!

    because you cannot provide .....no examples by a list.

Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •