View Poll Results: Do You like this version of "America The Beautiful?"

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    73 57.48%
  • No

    38 29.92%
  • Other

    16 12.60%
Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 1048

Thread: Your opinion on Coke's version of America The Beautiful? [W:1014]

  1. #501
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Your opinion on Coke's version of America The Beautiful? [W:1014]

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Those are white kids trying to be black.

    Black rappers laugh their way to the bank because of stupid white boys.
    those are my aces "spider bite", "Eww Pak", "tri-pod", "Nick the Nugget", and "Tony LaFaygo". We are are known as the east side street tuff terror squad

  2. #502
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Your opinion on Coke's version of America The Beautiful? [W:1014]

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic Now! View Post
    You're racist to imply someone is a different color because they speak a different language.
    That is what the Coke commercial does. It identifies language to religions and ethnicities. It is actually quite a bigoted commercial.

  3. #503
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Your opinion on Coke's version of America The Beautiful? [W:1014]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Work efficiently? For whom? Are we a hive mind now?
    yes, in the essence we have a centralized govt. But beyond that not having access to the main language of the population you are in significantly reduces your economic and social oppertunities

  4. #504
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    re: Your opinion on Coke's version of America The Beautiful? [W:1014]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    lol, for some reason I doubt an appeal to the founding fathers and how they lived in a country vastly different than present america would fly on any other subject with you
    Hey, I view them as flawed men, not demigods above questioning.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #505
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Your opinion on Coke's version of America The Beautiful? [W:1014]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I just did. It has been shown that people who speak multiple languages are smarter. A nation of monolingual speakers? We'll end up like France, Spain and England. Dying populations of ignorant high school drop outs complaining that multilingual speakers overseas are taking our jobs. Wait...
    So all the issues in those countries are due to a national language? Then how do you explain the success of China and their use of standardized Chinese?

  6. #506
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    re: Your opinion on Coke's version of America The Beautiful? [W:1014]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    yes, in the essence we have a centralized govt. But beyond that not having access to the main language of the population you are in significantly reduces your economic and social oppertunities
    And yet, this country prides itself on the fact that tens of millions of immigrants came here and became successes in their own right. It just fails to mention that they did it without speaking English. Again, English is a nonfactor - they'll learn eventually - like all other groups.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #507
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Your opinion on Coke's version of America The Beautiful? [W:1014]

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Lol wut.....
    don't try to make sense of joko, just be joko

  8. #508
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    re: Your opinion on Coke's version of America The Beautiful? [W:1014]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    And it's dishonest to claim that your concern is about immigration when your true concern is about white people remaining the majority
    It's dishonest for you to fail to acknowledge the fact that the native US population is in decline.

    As the graph shows, the white population is in decline, while the black population remains more or less static. The only growth being observed at all is coming from the Latino and Asian demographics, all of which are being primarily fueled by immigrants.

    Says the guy who uses correlation to make arguments about STD rates, single motherhood, the effects of declining population, the benefits of marrying in your 20's, and even Lebanon!!

    Stop being so hypocritical.
    And I was correct on all counts. What's your point?

  9. #509
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Your opinion on Coke's version of America The Beautiful? [W:1014]

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    You can laugh at your simplistic slogans all you wish. Maybe the reason you don't understand is since I know multiple languages I am just too smart for you both to be able to understand. I'll try to make it simpler for you.
    lol, everyone here can use google translate, joko. It doesn't mean you actually know another language

  10. #510
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    re: Your opinion on Coke's version of America The Beautiful? [W:1014]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    It's dishonest for you to fail to acknowledge the fact that the native US population is in decline.

    As the graph shows, the white population is in decline, while the black population remains more or less static. The only growth being observed at all is coming from the Latino and Asian demographics, all of which are being primarily fueled by immigrants.
    Why is this a problem for you? These things happen. Happened to Native Americans. It's happening to white people in the US. Start making babies my dude.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •