View Poll Results: Woody Allen

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pedophile

    52 53.61%
  • Harmless Peepaw

    1 1.03%
  • Legend & Inspiration

    8 8.25%
  • Creepy bastard, but not a pedophile

    17 17.53%
  • Arrest him NOW

    5 5.15%
  • don't care, don't know, don't want to know

    14 14.43%
Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 444

Thread: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

  1. #361
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    It's probably an act. It's awfully funny that he supposed "ignored" her, and then .. . well you know the story. With his actions, I certainly don't put him above being a child molester. I believe Dylan.
    There's not "supposed" about it. Mia herself stated that before she turned out 18, Woody barely spoke to Soon-Yi and then, only because Mia insisted that he spend more time with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #362
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    There's not "supposed" about it. Mia herself stated that before she turned out 18, Woody barely spoke to Soon-Yi and then, only because Mia insisted that he spend more time with her.
    Of course he would hide it from the mother. DUH! His story doesn't make any sense. Dylan's story does. He is a weirdo. He was probably molesting Soon-Yi the whole time.

  3. #363
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I don't believe it is common occurrence that a person is SOOO selfish that they would do this to their child and RUIN their child's life.
    Why not? Do you think Mia is the only scorned woman who has made up charges of child molestation?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #364
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Why not? Do you think Mia is the only scorned woman who has made up charges of child molestation?
    I said I don't believe it to be a common occurrence.

  5. #365
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Of course he would hide it from the mother. DUH! His story doesn't make any sense. Dylan's story does. He is a weirdo. He was probably molesting Soon-Yi the whole time.
    There was nothing to hide. All of the children say the same thing - Woody barely spoke to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #366
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    There was nothing to hide. All of the children say the same thing - Woody barely spoke to them.
    That's not true. According to the court documents, only some of the children were supposed "ignored," Soon-Yi mainly. There were others that he did pay attention to, like Dylan.

  7. #367
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    That's not true. According to the court documents, only some of the children were supposed "ignored," Soon-Yi mainly. There were others that he did pay attention to, like Dylan.
    Nope. Dylan was the only one, and then only because Mia the Sicko was ignoring Dylan.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #368
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Nope. Dylan was the only one, and then only because Mia the Sicko was ignoring Dylan.
    Whatever. You can believe Woody, but I believe Dylan. Because really, that's what it boils down to, which one you believe.

  9. #369
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Whatever. You can believe Woody, but I believe Dylan. Because really, that's what it boils down to, which one you believe.
    I believe the court because it comes down to the facts, not fiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #370
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,417

    Re: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Not enough evidence does not equal innocence. It only means there isn't enough evidence to bring something to trial. I don't know why you doubt what his own daughter and son say about him. Why would they say such things about their own father? They have nothing to gain, and Dylan has everything to lose by coming out with this. She is an adult now. I believe she is cognitively capable of being able to separate events that occurred in her life.
    I think you're wearing blinders and refusing to accept the flip side evidence that questions what you want to believe.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •