View Poll Results: Woody Allen

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pedophile

    52 53.61%
  • Harmless Peepaw

    1 1.03%
  • Legend & Inspiration

    8 8.25%
  • Creepy bastard, but not a pedophile

    17 17.53%
  • Arrest him NOW

    5 5.15%
  • don't care, don't know, don't want to know

    14 14.43%
Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 444

Thread: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    Attachment 67161278

    They're still together, they seem to be fairly happy with one another, and she's never claimed that the relationship was inappropriate before her twenties.

    That's all I'm saying.

    Why be so quick to judge?
    Disgusting!!!

  2. #92
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    How so?
    Put it this way:

    When you've taken a position that's even more morally and sexually rigid than GaThomas, you might want to reconsider it.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Put it this way:

    When you've taken a position that's even more morally and sexually rigid than GaThomas, you might want to reconsider it.
    Not sleeping with your children is a sexually rigid position?

  4. #94
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Good LORD! He MARRIED his step daughter!
    She wasn't his step-daughter.
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  5. #95
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Disgusting!!!
    An older and unattractive man with a young and beautiful young woman

    Inspiring!!
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #96
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Woody Allen's adopted daughter accuses him of assaulting her at age 7 - CNN.com

    Mia Farrow's daughter resurrects Woody Allen molestation claim | Fox News


    So, what are your thoughts on Woody Allen?

    Is he a pedophile?

    Creepy bastard?

    Harmless Peepaw?

    Legendary director and actor?

    Should legal action be taken immediately?
    There is really not much that is healthy about Hollywood. The people there create fantasies and live fantasy lives which have little or nothing to do with the lives the rest of us know. Several years back, I did some reading and it seems that the 'casting couch' does not exclude children. IMO the prison cell should be there for their parents who push them down onto it, but isn't. If he abused this girl when she was 7, the statute of limitations has likely run and it's jut another nasty reality escaping the bounds of fantasy land..
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  7. #97
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Not sleeping with your children is a sexually rigid position?
    She's not his child.

    She's his wife
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

    Sure, let's ignore the fact that he married his step-daughter, let's ignore the allegations of his ex-wife, let's ignore the allegations of the little girl who is now older and says that he molested her, and let's ignore his own biological son who states that the guy has issues and is a weirdo. Nah, can't be. He's a rich producer/director/actor. No WAY could this be.

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    She's not his child.

    She's his wife
    He knew her when she was a child and she is his step-daughter.

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Woody Allen - Pedophile?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maenad View Post
    There is really not much that is healthy about Hollywood. The people there create fantasies and live fantasy lives which have little or nothing to do with the lives the rest of us know. Several years back, I did some reading and it seems that the 'casting couch' does not exclude children. IMO the prison cell should be there for their parents who push them down onto it, but isn't. If he abused this girl when she was 7, the statute of limitations has likely run and it's jut another nasty reality escaping the bounds of fantasy land..
    Agreed, Hollywood is chock full of nuts.

Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •