Good idea. Next we should save a bunch of money by dis-arming the DOD and instead instructing the State Department to enact foreign policy by asking people "pretty please." No one can resist a Pretty Please.
“If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures.”
- Alexander Hamilton. Spiritual father of #NeverTrump
Now that we're done just carte Blanche declaring things a "fantasy", let's move onto your strawman.
I never suggested we need to deport 12 mil people. I think through a combination of:
1) greater focus on enforcement on employers with stiffer penalties
2) legal action against states/cities whose laws allow aid and abet those who are here breaking our laws to remove the institutional help for them in some areas
3) deportation of any found through routine administration of the law
4) strengthened border security and infrastructure
5) reworked system of various temporary visas
6) streamlined legal immigration process
Will help deport, drive away, and keep away illegal immigrants to a higher degree than currently. At which point, once these processes are firmly in place and clearly not changing, then and only then would I perhaps begin to look at methods for dealing with some who have managed to stay here by otherwise being law abiding citizens.
"I am appalled that somebody who is the nominee...would take that kind of position"
"A court took away a presidency"
"...the brother of a man running for president was the governor of the state..."
It's horrifying because Trump is blunt instead of making overt implications.
I think we could create some form of a path to citizenship thru registration of the current illegals. But I'd definitely strengthen the border and use whatever means necessary to cripple the Cartels responsible for trafficking.
Einstein, "science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."
~Close the border.
~Issue devastating business-ending life-ruining civil and criminal penalties to anyone who hires even 1 illegal for a single day.
~Reform the current line to verify the immigrant is:
- In the country legally;
- Have the means to sustain themselves economically;
- Not destined to be burdens on society;
- Of economic and social benefit to society;
- Of good character and have no criminal records;
- And contributors to the general well-being of the nation.
- Ineligible to vote for 25 years after attaining citizenship.
There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences.
P. J. O'Rourke
Loo k at the sig.
USA is full. No immigration at all untill average wage is $20 hr.