View Poll Results: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, in accordance with the US-Italy extradition treaty.

    27 27.55%
  • Yes, she should be imprisoned somewhere, but maybe in the US.

    2 2.04%
  • No, Americans shouldn't be extradited to foreign nations even if they're guilty.

    12 12.24%
  • No, she isn't guilty.

    57 58.16%
Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 376

Thread: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

  1. #241
    Imposition of miscellany
    NoC_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    11-25-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,193

    Re: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

    It's cool. If Foxy ever makes it to England, she can stay with me. I'll hide her.

    In my bed.

  2. #242
    Powered by diesel
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,955

    Re: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoC_T View Post
    It's cool. If Foxy ever makes it to England, she can stay with me. I'll hide her.

    In my bed.
    as wrong as it is.... I laughed out loud when reading that....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    No one cares about your stupid hippy logic
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

  3. #243
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,814

    Re: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    along with the phony baloney confession, where the police grilled her for hours without notifying the US Consulate or informing her of her right to have consular officer present in violation of the Vienna Convention, I wonder what that interview would've really sounded like if a witness other then the police were there....
    I am all for getting the interrogators "renditioned" and hooking them up to a car battery so we can find out the truth!



  4. #244
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,814

    Re: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoC_T View Post
    It's cool. If Foxy ever makes it to England, she can stay with me. I'll hide her.

    In my bed.
    nothing wrong with that-she is absolutely stunning



  5. #245
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,023

    Re: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

    None of the poll options fit so I didnt vote.

    I dont know if she's guilty or not but I know that there's no way in Hell I'd go back to Italy if I could avoid it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #246
    Professor
    Chatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Britain
    Last Seen
    07-14-14 @ 06:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben K. View Post
    That is from the wiki. The BBC q&a does not support those allegations Are you following?

    Do you have anything to explain how these 3 people came into contact within three weeks of the murder and worked together on it? Do you have any explanation for a couple of twenty something's professionally cleaning a crime scene while leaving all the evidence of the other guy? Is there any scenario that makes sense that implicates all three?
    The BBC Q&A simply tells you what the allegations are, including forensics, as does The Independent Article and to suggest there is no DNA evidence is wrong, whilst evidence also points to the fact Knox didn't stay at her boyfriends and watch the film that night, there was a staged break in, the body was moved and a lot of DNA was removed via cleaning.

    You can believe what you want, I honestly don't care - good luck with that

    However personally I agree with Professor Alan Dershowitz of Harvard University School of Law who also thinks there is significant evidence, as does fellow US Law Professor Julian Ku, and both agree that Knox should be extradited.

    [
    Last edited by Chatter; 02-07-14 at 07:06 AM.

  7. #247
    Guru
    Ben K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 02:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,717

    Re: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter View Post
    The BBC Q&A simply tells you what the allegations are.

    You can believe what you want, I honestly don't care. However personally I agree with Professor Alan Dershowitz of Harvard University School of Law who also thinks there is significant evidence, as does fellow US Law Professor Julian Ku, and both agree that Knox should be extradited.
    Two law professors? And what about the rest?

    Yes, that there is no Knox DNA or fingerprints in the room Kerscher was murdered. There is of the man currently imprisoned, a man with a history of home invasions and acting like it was his home, who may walk free before Solletico and Knox's cases are settled.
    And that is justice for the Kerscher family?

  8. #248
    User avatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    07-22-17 @ 06:55 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    133

    Re: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

    Extradition applies to many people besides Amanda Knox. One has to wonder about where we would be if all extraditions were honored on the basis of the laws in the requesting nation.

  9. #249
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

    Quote Originally Posted by avatar View Post
    Extradition applies to many people besides Amanda Knox. One has to wonder about where we would be if all extraditions were honored on the basis of the laws in the requesting nation.
    Well they should be. It's a little hypocritical IMO, to have a system which we feel is the best system, but extradite people who have been convicted in courts that apply questionable tactics. As careful as we are here in the US to avoid mistakes (whether they be human error or deliberate - which happens more often than you would think), we still end up imprisoning innocent people. I am not comfortable at all with the circumstantial events that the prosecutors in Italy presented as "evidence." We are talking about a young woman's LIFE here. We should certainly not just extradite our citizens to other countries unless the trial and conviction passes OUR ideals of justice IMO.

  10. #250
    Sage
    JumpinJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-12-17 @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,628

    Re: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad_Captandum View Post
    We've all heard the story; I'm sure I don't need to fill you in.

    American student Amanda Knox has, after appeal, been convicted of the murder of a British student in Italy along with her Italian boyfriend.

    Amanda Knox has been with her family in Seattle during the trial, but now Italy is going to make an extradition request and put Knox in prison for the murder.

    What are your thoughts on the subject?
    My answer is: NO, SHE ALREADY STOOD TRIAL ONCE AND WAS DECLARED NOT GUILTY BY AN APPELLATE COURT. You didn't have that choice, so I checked "No she isn't guilty."

Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •