View Poll Results: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, in accordance with the US-Italy extradition treaty.

    27 27.55%
  • Yes, she should be imprisoned somewhere, but maybe in the US.

    2 2.04%
  • No, Americans shouldn't be extradited to foreign nations even if they're guilty.

    12 12.24%
  • No, she isn't guilty.

    57 58.16%
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 376

Thread: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoC_T View Post
    Damn you and the common sense you rode in on.
    Hmmm. That sounds like flattery.

  2. #132
    Imposition of miscellany
    NoC_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    11-25-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,193

    Re: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Hmmm. That sounds like flattery.
    Of sorts. It wouldn't do for you not to get through the door.

  3. #133
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoC_T View Post
    Damn you and the common sense you rode in on.
    Maybe Larry Flynt will offer her big bucks as he did Casey Anthony. we could have a trifecta of "infamous" women whose cases got far more attention than deserved due to the appearances of the defendants.

    It appears, from where I sit, the prettiest (Knox) is the least guilty. but there is no doubt that if Knox, Arias or Anthony say looked like Hillary clinton or Elena Kagan, we wouldn't have been bombarded with so much media attention over these cases



  4. #134
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Maybe Larry Flynt will offer her big bucks as he did Casey Anthony. we could have a trifecta of "infamous" women whose cases got far more attention than deserved due to the appearances of the defendants.

    It appears, from where I sit, the prettiest (Knox) is the least guilty. but there is no doubt that if Knox, Arias or Anthony say looked like Hillary clinton or Elena Kagan, we wouldn't have been bombarded with so much media attention over these cases
    You kind of have a point, but at the same time there were a lot of outrageous facts associated with these cases too, which played a big role in the media sensation I think.

  5. #135
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    You kind of have a point, but at the same time there were a lot of outrageous facts associated with these cases too, which played a big role in the media sensation I think.
    there are lots of murder cases each year with more "interesting" facts



  6. #136
    Imposition of miscellany
    NoC_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    11-25-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,193

    Re: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Maybe Larry Flynt will offer her big bucks as he did Casey Anthony. we could have a trifecta of "infamous" women whose cases got far more attention than deserved due to the appearances of the defendants.

    It appears, from where I sit, the prettiest (Knox) is the least guilty. but there is no doubt that if Knox, Arias or Anthony say looked like Hillary clinton or Elena Kagan, we wouldn't have been bombarded with so much media attention over these cases
    I agree, but dogs should never become celebrities, anyway. I think we get enough harsh reality.

    Anyone who looks like Hillary deserves to be guilty of something.

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    there are lots of murder cases each year with more "interesting" facts
    But Casey Anthony waited a full month before reporting her child missing. I think that played a big role in the attention that case got, and also the fact that she was such a party hound and an irresponsible mother.

    The Jodi Arias case, the woman is just an obvious psycho, and some kinky sex played a big role in that case. Sex sells!

  8. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoC_T View Post
    I agree, but dogs should never become celebrities, anyway. I think we get enough harsh reality.

    Anyone who looks like Hillary deserves to be guilty of something.
    That's mean but funny!

  9. #139
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    But Casey Anthony waited a full month before reporting her child missing. I think that played a big role in the attention that case got, and also the fact that she was such a party hound and an irresponsible mother.

    The Jodi Arias case, the woman is just an obvious psycho, and some kinky sex played a big role in that case. Sex sells!
    true. Arias should die by Bongo!!



  10. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Should Amanda Knox Be Extradited to Prison in Italy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    true. Arias should die by Bongo!!
    She'd probably like it and live.

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •