View Poll Results: Are you going to watch the state of the union?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    21 26.25%
  • No

    59 73.75%
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 144

Thread: Are you going to watch the State of the Union?

  1. #71
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,265

    Re: Are you going to watch the State of the Union?

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    I would luv to see all the Tea Party members stand up and start walking out.....Right when he starts talking. Now that would be something for the ratings, huh?

    MSDNC and the MS media would go bonkers.
    I hate to say it because he is the president, but he sure has earned a little disrespect by both his words, and his actions. He's arrogant enough that he deserves to be taken down a few pegs publicly. I'd also love, absolutely love to hear the left wail. I'd do my best to find some music to accompany them - something Arabic, where they play coat hangers, camel humps and ammo boxes 5 times a day.

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Are you going to watch the State of the Union?

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    I hate to say it because he is the president, but he sure has earned a little disrespect by both his words, and his actions. He's arrogant enough that he deserves to be taken down a few pegs publicly. I'd also love, absolutely love to hear the left wail. I'd do my best to find some music to accompany them - something Arabic, where they play coat hangers, camel humps and ammo boxes 5 times a day.


    Maybe they can play Beyoncé in the background.....Pretty Hurts.

  3. #73
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,265

    Re: Are you going to watch the State of the Union?

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Maybe they can play Beyoncé in the background.....Pretty Hurts.
    Heh. They should try this: Traditional (Classical) Arabic Music-

  4. #74
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Are you going to warch the State of the Union?

    I never watch them, they bore me to tears.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Are you going to watch the State of the Union?

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    Heh. They should try this: Traditional (Classical) Arabic Music-
    I have had a couple radio stations on.....and they keep saying Obama's State of the Union will discuss jobs and of course how he is going to use an EO to up the Federal Minimum Wage.

    Its like they dropped all prior reports on his speech being about Inequality. Mentioning he will talk about the economy and getting jobs back.

  6. #76
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,190

    Re: Are you going to watch the State of the Union?

    There's one potential interesting part to tonight's "show" - that's seeing the one citizen who actually benefitted from Obamacare sitting up in the gallery beside Michelle.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  7. #77
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,016

    Re: Are you going to warch the State of the Union?

    Quote Originally Posted by vasuderatorrent View Post
    That's the Super Bowl.
    If you don't want to watch just for the commercials then perhaps you want to play State of the Union Bingo instead?

    income inequality campaign reform hero Obamacare bipartisan commission


    Afghanistan green balanced same sex Iran


    deficit reduction Christian BINGO Michelle guns


    prayers partisan politics Republican assholes global warming minimum wage


    gridlock infrastructure volunteer China Olympics
    Last edited by Heebie Jeebie; 01-28-14 at 02:41 PM.
    There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences.
    P. J. O'Rourke

  8. #78
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,265

    Re: Are you going to watch the State of the Union?

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    I have had a couple radio stations on.....and they keep saying Obama's State of the Union will discuss jobs and of course how he is going to use an EO to up the Federal Minimum Wage.

    Its like they dropped all prior reports on his speech being about Inequality. Mentioning he will talk about the economy and getting jobs back.
    We know it doesn't matter. It's all BS if he's saying it. He's been focused on dividing the country every day in every possible way.

  9. #79
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: Are you going to watch the State of the Union?

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    We know it doesn't matter. It's all BS if he's saying it. He's been focused on dividing the country every day in every possible way.
    How can you be so sure that was intent?
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Are you going to watch the State of the Union?

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    We know it doesn't matter. It's all BS if he's saying it. He's been focused on dividing the country every day in every possible way.
    All those Boycotting.....should contact overseas Media Sources saying they are boycotting. No tuning in.....to send a message to Obama and to the MS Media. This way.....ours can't try and hide the fact. Or why!

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •