View Poll Results: Are you pro life or pro choice?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pro Life

    34 33.01%
  • Pro choice

    69 66.99%
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 348

Thread: Are you pro life or pro choice?

  1. #51
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,271

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Tell me oh wise one, is birth control 100% effective?
    nope and abortion isnt murder either
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  2. #52
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 01:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueWarrior View Post
    Unfortunately your poll is missing an option.

    I am both.

    A more interesting poll question would be :

    are you pro-life or pro capital punishment?
    The comparison with all due respect is ridiculous....Some one that is Convicted of a capital crime should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law........A baby who is murdered in the womb has committed no crime.....Why can't you see the difference?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #53
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,636
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Majority of Americans Against Most Abortions, New Gallup Poll Finds

    Majority of Americans Against Most Abortions, New Gallup Poll Finds
    Let's look at real numbers from a variety of polls including the most recent ones, and not at a biased source reporting on just one poll: Abortion

    Not quite the picture you are trying to paint....

    And as usual I cannot vote in your poll since neither option is accurate for me.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  4. #54
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,271

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoC_T View Post
    Poll results say it all.

    If you're pro-life, you were bullied at school and didn't lose your virginity until well into your twenties.
    on a side note that was funny lol
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  5. #55
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 01:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nope and abortion isnt murder either

    Its legal murder my friend.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #56
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,271

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Its legal murder my friend.
    no such thing
    you are factually wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  7. #57
    Imposition of miscellany
    NoC_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    05-10-18 @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,196

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Its legal murder my friend.
    Isn't that a contradiction in terms?

  8. #58
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 01:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Let's look at real numbers from a variety of polls including the most recent ones, and not at a biased source reporting on just one poll: Abortion

    Not quite the picture you are trying to paint....

    And as usual I cannot vote in your poll since neither option is accurate for me.
    You say Gallup is bias? LMAO its the most respected polling co. in this country and that poll is the latest.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #59
    Sage
    SmokeAndMirrors's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,282

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Majority of Americans Against Most Abortions, New Gallup Poll Finds

    Majority of Americans Against Most Abortions, New Gallup Poll Finds
    As usual, bias sources report the parts of studies that suit them best, and not parts that don't.

    We are given no definition of what "most" means. A lot of people believe women abort later than they do, and are misinformed about how abortion is performed.

    Also, if you actually go to Gallup and look at their actual survey, you will find the the majority of Americans want to uphold Roe V. Wade, most people support legality of first trimester abortions, and there are about as many pro-choicers as pro-lifers.

    Abortion | Gallup Historical Trends

  10. #60
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,636
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Majority of Americans Against Most Abortions, New Gallup Poll Finds

    Majority of Americans Against Most Abortions, New Gallup Poll Finds
    And here is the actual poll your source references...any one notice anythinf?
    In U.S., Record-High Say Gay, Lesbian Relations Morally OK
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •