View Poll Results: Are you pro life or pro choice?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pro Life

    34 33.01%
  • Pro choice

    69 66.99%
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 348

Thread: Are you pro life or pro choice?

  1. #21
    Sage
    SmokeAndMirrors's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,143

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Polls are showing the pendulum has swung and more people are pro life then pro choice.
    Is that so? Hm. Not the poll I'm looking at. 14 to 6, for choice, at the moment.

    Anyway, I am pro-choice, not "pro-abortion." The only people who are pro-abortion are VHMET'ers.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice?

    Pro-life except in cases of rape, incest, or when the mother's life could be in danger. Anything else read up on birth control.

  3. #23
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,781

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Polls are showing the pendulum has swung and more people are pro life then pro choice.
    LOL Not your poll.

    And please link to some polls that show this that are not 'geographically' limited. Meaning 'nationwide.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  4. #24
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice?

    I have said this before but I believe the killing of and infant in the womb is the mother's life is not endangered is the most horrible crime one human bean can commit on another. God bless the millions of defense innocent babies murdered in the womb since 1972...They could have been future doctors, scientists, and so on if they had been allowed to live.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #25
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,781

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Pro-life except in cases of rape, incest, or when the mother's life could be in danger. Anything else read up on birth control.
    Remind me...what birth control works 100% of the time?

    (Surgical procedures are not 'birth control)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Its okay we know you are pro murdering children and pro-genocide. See I can play games too.
    And you're views are fascist like Hitler. Wanna murder some people doing pot too? We know you support murdering doctors performing LEGAL abortions.

  7. #27
    Powered by diesel
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,930

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoC_T View Post
    On my feet. While being pro-choice.

    Pro-abortion? You're being silly, dude.
    pro-choice is what's called a "euphemism" that's when you make up a bullsh!t term to make an otherwise hard to defend position sound palatable....


    to the question in the OP

    personally against abortion, currently favor allowing it to remain legal, however I think the state should officially discourage it as an option and expand social services as an incentive to carry a child........

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    What the hell are you talking about?
    You're anti-choice. Since you like calling pro-choice people pro-abortion, you are anti-choice.

  9. #29
    Imposition of miscellany
    NoC_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    11-25-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,193

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I have said this before but I believe the killing of and infant in the womb is the mother's life is not endangered is the most horrible crime one human bean can commit on another. God bless the millions of defense innocent babies murdered in the womb since 1972...They could have been future doctors, scientists, and so on if they had been allowed to live.
    Don't we need more engineers at the moment?

    See? They were ****ing useless, anyway. Good riddance.

  10. #30
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,781

    Re: Are you pro life or pro choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    human bean .
    @_@

    ......
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •