View Poll Results: Aren't You Tired Of Obama's Lies?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nope! I love him...

    1 1.96%
  • Good God, YES!

    28 54.90%
  • I'm cynical as hell, there all the same...

    22 43.14%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 96

Thread: Are You Tired Of Obama's Mealymouth?

  1. #31
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,123

    Re: Are You Tired Of Obama's Mealymouth?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    If I had wanted to say that, I would have actually have said that
    Perhaps I was listening to your id instead of your ego, eh?

  2. #32
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,123

    Re: Are You Tired Of Obama's Mealymouth?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoC_T View Post
    Imagine the shock and horror of the electorate, upon discovering that Obama was no more a demigod than the rest of us.

    Who knew?

    SHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

    You'll spoil it for the children...

  3. #33
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:28 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,511

    Re: Are You Tired Of Obama's Mealymouth?

    I am 50 years old. I have never once voted for a democrat or republican for president. Not ever. I have never trusted any candidate from either party, and blame BOTH parties for the steady decline of the USofA on all fronts.

    That being said, I've never known any president to be "popular" by the time their second term has some miles on it.

    Thank any and all deities one can imagine that there's a term limit on presidents.

    I do look forward to the entertainment of seeing which two losers the Reps and Dems nominate for the next go-round.
    Regardless of who each party elects - I'll bet big money they're both complete losers who are no better than Obama, and possibly worse.

  4. #34
    Guru
    sawdust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    03-04-16 @ 09:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,177

    Re: Are You Tired Of Obama's Mealymouth?

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    You can't wait for Hillary? Patience grasshopper.
    I'll be honest. Hillary would have been a better choice than Obama but if she gets elected the Democrats will have subjected us to the three worst Presidents in American history, Carter, Hillary and Obama.
    "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury." Attributed to Alexander Tytler

  5. #35
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:28 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,511

    Re: Are You Tired Of Obama's Mealymouth?

    Quote Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
    I'll be honest. Hillary would have been a better choice than Obama but if she gets elected the Democrats will have subjected us to the three worst Presidents in American history, Carter, Hillary and Obama.
    And will also display how much WORSE the republican choices we were offered were.

    Exactly how awful will the republican nominee have to be to lose to any democrat after 8 years of Obama?????

    Think about that for a bit....

  6. #36
    Guru
    sawdust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    03-04-16 @ 09:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,177

    Re: Are You Tired Of Obama's Mealymouth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    And will also display how much WORSE the republican choices we were offered were.

    Exactly how awful will the republican nominee have to be to lose to any democrat after 8 years of Obama?????

    Think about that for a bit....
    Elections often don't measure effectiveness. Often they are beauty pageants. The republicans offered up candidates like Bob Dole, a war hero with one good arm but not an attractive man, John McCain, a war hero with one good arm and older than dirt and Mitt Romney, who had a ton more executive experience and savvy than Obama, but Obama was the more attractive candidate and lots of Americans were still proud that they elected a black president. Obama won more because of his relationship with Beyonce than his skill with administration and operating the government. It's a tabloid world we live in and policy wonks seldom beat star power.
    "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury." Attributed to Alexander Tytler

  7. #37
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:28 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,511

    Re: Are You Tired Of Obama's Mealymouth?

    Quote Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
    Elections often don't measure effectiveness. Often they are beauty pageants. The republicans offered up candidates like Bob Dole, a war hero with one good arm but not an attractive man, John McCain, a war hero with one good arm and older than dirt and Mitt Romney, who had a ton more executive experience and savvy than Obama, but Obama was the more attractive candidate and lots of Americans were still proud that they elected a black president. Obama won more because of his relationship with Beyonce than his skill with administration and operating the government. It's a tabloid world we live in and policy wonks seldom beat star power.
    You keep telling yourself those same lies....and my guess is the republicans will be losers again.

    It's not a beauty pageant.

    It's about a candidate that doesn't scare the beJesus out of the swing voters.

    Men are not voting for other men based on looks.

  8. #38
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Are You Tired Of Obama's Mealymouth?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    Perhaps I was listening to your id instead of your ego, eh?
    More like you were not listening to what I actually said
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #39
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    12-14-15 @ 04:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    997

    Re: Are You Tired Of Obama's Mealymouth?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    Right, and he believes that will happen at a private school, not a public one...



    but things were suppose to be different, this time...
    I don't think he's trying to make the public education system compete with private schools. I think he's just trying to make the public education system, y'know, optimal.

  10. #40
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: Are You Tired Of Obama's Mealymouth?

    Because a351 doesn't find the President sending his kids to private school as an example that he doesn't believe in public education, that means a351 must be an "Obamabot" or whatever else lame term people have come up with? Is anyone surprised that the President would send his kids to private school? Heck, I wouldn't even be bothered if they brought in a private tudor.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    Did I say anything about constitutionality? If Obama "believed" in public schools why wouldn't he send his girls to one? Did you miss the links? If not than how is it "No, not really"?

    Something tells me for you, the sun rises and sets on Obama's ass...

    Why else the scatter shot misrepresentations in an effort to rebuke?
    Hail to the King baby!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •