View Poll Results: Is the US perceived as weaker in influence under Obama?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Certainly.

    34 47.89%
  • Certainly not.

    20 28.17%
  • It is unchanged compared to GW Bush.

    16 22.54%
  • Nobody can know.

    1 1.41%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 171 to 176 of 176

Thread: Is the US perceived as weaker under the Obama administration?

  1. #171
    Sage
    MoSurveyor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    04-13-17 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,985

    Re: Is the US perceived as weaker under the Obama administration?

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Its a staged photo-Obama has his own personal photographers take staged photos-and then he releases them to the media if he wants to.
    So first it was a Big Deal because he didn't look right and he was in the wrong chair and so on and so forth.

    But now it's a "staged photo" because my explanations are rational?!? I haven't seen a shift that fast since they quit using manual clutches for the drag strip.
    That's another 3/3 ...
    Last edited by MoSurveyor; 01-24-14 at 11:44 AM.
    Mt. Rushmore: Three surveyors and some other guy.
    Life goes on within you and without you. -Harrison
    Hear the echoes of the centuries, Power isn't all that money buys. -Peart
    After you learn quantum mechanics you're never really the same again. -Weinberg

  2. #172
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Is the US perceived as weaker under the Obama administration?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoSurveyor View Post
    So first it was a Big Deal because he didn't look right and he was in the wrong chair and so on and so forth.

    But now it's a "staged photo" because my explanations are rational?!? I haven't seen a shift that fast since they quit using manual clutches for the drag strip.
    That's another 3/3 ...
    Everything he puts out is propaganda. What do you think that photo is?

    Yes, he's a chump.

  3. #173
    Sage
    MoSurveyor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    04-13-17 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,985

    Re: Is the US perceived as weaker under the Obama administration?

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Everything he puts out is propaganda. What do you think that photo is?

    Yes, he's a chump.
    You're the one that was going on and on about the photo, not me. You certainly didn't act like it was a "publicity shot" when you posted your first comment about it.


    But that's OK, I'm used to rhetoric and direction change from Republican lap dogs.
    Mt. Rushmore: Three surveyors and some other guy.
    Life goes on within you and without you. -Harrison
    Hear the echoes of the centuries, Power isn't all that money buys. -Peart
    After you learn quantum mechanics you're never really the same again. -Weinberg

  4. #174
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Is the US perceived as weaker under the Obama administration?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoSurveyor View Post
    You're the one that was going on and on about the photo, not me. You certainly didn't act like it was a "publicity shot" when you posted your first comment about it.


    But that's OK, I'm used to rhetoric and direction change from Republican lap dogs.
    He think it paints him in a certain light-probably thinking liberals would see it as a sign of strength or something.

  5. #175
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Is the US perceived as weaker under the Obama administration?

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post


    As the worlds superpower, this is a question worth being asked.

    Internationally are we declining in influence on the world stage?

    Do our enemies, rivals, and allies see us as weaker now?

    Are we seen as stronger for having Obama as POTUS or are we seen as weaker since Bush's Presidency?

    With a cowardly pussy like Obama in charge, it is not a perception but an absolute reality. Because it is a reality and not a perception and your question was perception, I had to go with "certainly not".
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  6. #176
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Is the US perceived as weaker under the Obama administration?

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    With a cowardly pussy like Obama in charge, it is not a perception but an absolute reality. Because it is a reality and not a perception and your question was perception, I had to go with "certainly not".

    I can dig it. Agreed.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •