Bail outs are bad.
But what's the alternative that will be proposed if the heath insurance companies all go bankrupt because of Obamacare? (Some say by design)
Are you really ready for a government run, government controlled, government dictated, single payer system?
Run with the same level competence as the ObamaCare roll out? Really?
The myths of the single payer system
- Myth No. 1: Everyone has access to health care a single-payer system.
- Myth No. 2: Claims of rationing are exaggerated.
- Myth No. 3: A single-payer system would save money on administrative costs.
- Myth No. 4: Single-payer will provide fair and quality care for everyone.
- Myth No. 5: Single-payer leaves medical decisions to patients & doctors.
- Myth No. 6: Single-payer systems achieve better health outcomes.
- Myth No. 7: The U.S. systems also engages in rationing.
- Myth No. 8: A single-payer system will not hamper medical research.
- Myth No. 9: Single-payer will save money as patients seek care earlier.
- Myth No. 10: The free market in health care has failed in the U.S.