View Poll Results: Do you agree with ban on smoking inside cars with children?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I like this ban

    36 38.71%
  • Yes - I like it, but age should be older than 8

    21 22.58%
  • No - I should be able to smoke wherever I want

    21 22.58%
  • other - please explain

    15 16.13%
Page 45 of 76 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 751

Thread: Smoking Illegal With Children In Car[W:501]

  1. #441
    Guru
    scatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    02-09-17 @ 10:57 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,721

    re: Smoking Illegal With Children In Car[W:501]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Why did you repeat my post?
    You believe I repeated your entire post? Other than being demonstrably false, this shows a complete lack of integrity to say the least.

    Are you trying to make some kind of point, because it is a failure if so.

  2. #442
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Smoking Illegal With Children In Car[W:501]



    Quote Originally Posted by scatt View Post
    You believe I repeated your entire post? Other than being demonstrably false, this shows a complete lack of integrity to say the least.

    Are you trying to make some kind of point, because it is a failure if so.
    Look, do you have any kind of valid way to back your point besides hyperbole and acting foolish? If not, you've lost the argument.

  3. #443
    Guru
    scatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    02-09-17 @ 10:57 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,721

    re: Smoking Illegal With Children In Car[W:501]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    If not, you've lost the argument.
    Look, do you have any kind of valid way to back your point besides hyperbole and acting foolish?

  4. #444
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Smoking Illegal With Children In Car[W:501]

    Quote Originally Posted by scatt View Post
    Look, do you have any kind of valid way to back your point besides hyperbole and acting foolish?
    Dude, you do know that by doing this you're violating the rules? Just a friendly warning. It's called flaming, baiting and trolling. Jeez, you would think people would be intelligent enough to be familiar with the rules, but I guess not.

  5. #445
    Guru
    scatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    02-09-17 @ 10:57 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,721

    re: Smoking Illegal With Children In Car[W:501]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    It's called flaming, baiting and trolling.
    You are?

  6. #446
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Smoking Illegal With Children In Car[W:501]

    Quote Originally Posted by scatt View Post
    Look, do you have any kind of valid way to back your point besides hyperbole and acting foolish?
    Okay, I'm going to try to be the reasonable one here and try a new approach. Do you think that smoking in the car with your children present is harmless?

  7. #447
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Smoking Illegal With Children In Car[W:501]

    Let's see if scatt (LOL) can come up with anything besides childish tactics.

  8. #448
    Guru
    scatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    02-09-17 @ 10:57 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,721

    re: Smoking Illegal With Children In Car[W:501]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Do you think that smoking in the car with your children present is harmless?
    I know it is not always harmful.

  9. #449
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Smoking Illegal With Children In Car[W:501]

    Quote Originally Posted by scatt View Post
    I know it is not always harmful.
    Oh really? And you know this how? Do you have links or studies that you yourself have performed that prove the carcinogens in cigarette smoke do not affect children's lungs while smoking in a confined space? Because if so, you should really think about releasing this newly found data to the AMA. I'm sure it would be invaluable.

  10. #450
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,494

    re: Smoking Illegal With Children In Car[W:501]

    Quote Originally Posted by scatt View Post
    I know it is not always harmful.
    How do you KNOW that?????

    Based on what evidence?

Page 45 of 76 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •