View Poll Results: ?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Your lack of respect for USA is justified, I also have no respect for USA

    3 12.50%
  • Your lack for USA is justified, but I love American system

    3 12.50%
  • You should leave America.

    18 75.00%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 93

Thread: Is my lack of respect for USA justified?

  1. #41
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:23 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,438

    Re: Is my lack of respect for USA justified?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    I still separate Americans from the American Government. There are enough people who would like nothing better than wiping the entire Congress clean and starting over - or at the very least institute term limits so these career politicians can be removed and a more representative account of government be put in place. This administration like the one before it is not representative of my views though I am stuck living under it - voluntarily. As bad as it is, I cannot see a reason to leave. Hope springs eternal, however it must be fairly bleak for it to show up. In the current case, we were promised hope and change with the result of American's being the butt end of the largest political con-job so far of the 21st century. Government on all levels is out of control and dragging us with it - the system has been finely honed to continue on this destructive path no matter who we elect, which is the antithesis of how it was setup to work in the first place. What flashpoint will signal the American people's willingness to radically change views and reject standard (D) and (R) policies? I wish I knew...
    Good points.

    I totally agree that our government has become so entrenched that it's destructive path is virtually set in stone. That's why it would take more than one, or two, or even a handful of true reformers to make it happen. Even if President Obama weren't so weak and effective, realistically, the office of President alone isn't even strong enough to change course in that drastic a manner.

    Keep in mind that when I use terms such as "voters", "people", "citizens", etc., for this topic, that I am using them in an overall generic 'we' sense. Yes, there will always be individuals such as yourself and myself that disagree with the direction we take. But, also, as you say, hope springs eternal and I keep hoping that 'we' will wake up and realize that we do indeed have the power to change course. It is still, ultimately, in our hands. What will cause the people to wake up? I wish I knew, too.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Is my lack of respect for USA justified?

    Quote Originally Posted by pvsi View Post
    same when my dogs got shot near my house this past December 4th.
    That's horrible! Who shot your dogs? Why did they do that!?

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    01-13-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    511

    Re: Is my lack of respect for USA justified?

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    That's horrible! Who shot your dogs? Why did they do that!?
    This is from my speech that I am preparing for court, I believe it will answer your question:
    First of all I have to say that these dogs meant to me absolutely no less than for anyone in this room their children. They were outside dogs, they were very healthy, very happy and very well behaved dogs. If you have doubts I have lots of videos on this CD, these dogs were always outside with the Chickens, and they never hurt those chickens. When I decided to file a law suit with this court, I was asked if this is about money, I had to say ok, but this has absolutely nothing to do with money.

    The question here is, weather this so called hunter was attacked by my psychopath dogs, or weather my dogs were murdered by this psychopath. When I called the police, the first thing police asked me was weather the dogs were on the leash. If we are to judge my dogs guilt or innocence by weather they were on the leash, then we might as well ask was the US military in Iraq and Afghanistan that raped and murdered women and children, were THEY on the leash, and why not? This is what the police based their judgment on. And if this is how you, the judge will base your judgment on, then I already know that I am not speaking to you, but only to God.

    Let us look at some facts related to the shooting of my dogs. no more than 5 minutes before I heard the shots, I passed this guy right near my house, he was parked right in front of my friends, neighbors camp which is 500 feet away from my house. I stopped and said hello, and even though I knew my father is about to come out there with the dogs as he always does, I saw absolutely no need to warn him, because first of all, this is right near my property, no normal human being hunts so close to someone else's house, second of all, as I stopped and said hello, and he was acting like he was about to leave, he had no gun, which I must now assume he was hiding the gun when he saw us coming, and finally there were so many dog tracks in the snow from there to my house that it is absolutely impossible not to notice, unless the hunter is seriously on drugs, and that did not seem to be the case. when police arrived, they saw all the tracks.

    When I asked the police how can he shoot right from the road, which is what I assumed he did at first, the police officer told me that as long as you are 10 feet of the road, you can shoot, when I asked this question from the game commissioner, he could not give me any straight answer, and neither could the dog law officer, but when I did some research on internet, I found on the government web site USDA.GOV it states, you have to be at least 150 yards from the road to hunt. Not to mention from someone else's property. The location of the shooting was less than 150 yards from the road and the camp. Which means that these police officers either have no clue about hunting laws, or they were purposely trying to deceive me.

    So now, let us look at his claim that my dogs, who never even attacked my chickens, decided to attack him as he followed their tracks which clearly led from my house into the woods. Me, my father and my wife all testify that we heard absolutely no growling, no barking and no shouting from this so called hunger before we heard multiple shots. THEN, as me and my wife were unloading firewood we heard dogs squealing, my father screaming, and then few MORE shots. I ran to the house, grabbed the my rifle thinking that he must have shot my father the second time, and within a minute, less than 2 minutes, I was there, and I collapsed crying. I see this guy trying to flee towards his vehicle and I realized I better run and get his license plate, and as soon as he saw me do that, he called the police and said "I'm here at the Nansen". He MENTIONED the name of our place!! Which means he KNEW our place, and if he knew our place, he obviously knew our dogs. he was no outsider, and EVERYONE around here knew our dogs, people always stopped and admired how beautiful and how well behaved they are. they were always outside playing, they slept outside, they each had their own house, but they preferred to sleep under the snow, they never touched the chickens, they never touched people, or the bicyclists that would pass by once in a while, they never touched the handicapped man that drove by here several times on his tricycle.

    The reason I closed my bar Dancing at the Nansen, was because there was a lot of vandalism after I started speaking freely about this system, and I thought it will be safer for my dogs and my family if we kept the bar closed, but apparently speaking out in America is no different than speaking out in Soviet Union. You can speak freely against the liberals or conservatives, but if you go deeper into the problem, you become a threat and you are dealt with accordingly.

    ----------------
    How far off the road do you have to be to hunt?
    You must be 150 yards off of roads, designated trails
    and boundaries.
    What about hiking trails?
    http://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_...rdb5426745.pdf
    Last edited by pvsi; 01-01-14 at 11:51 AM.

  4. #44
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Is my lack of respect for USA justified?

    Quote Originally Posted by pvsi View Post
    And what is your position with American/Israel war mongering axis?
    This post tells all of us everything we need to know about you. You will have your supporters among the usual crowd of anti-American, anti-Semitic clowns, but the rest of us will just ignore you. If you need any help in packing should you choose to leave the country, let us know. I'm sure there's a number of us willing to pitch in and help.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  5. #45
    Professor
    iacardsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Seen
    11-24-17 @ 09:51 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,981

    Re: Is my lack of respect for USA justified?

    You have a responsibility not to have faith in the government. These empty promises and injustices slide by with most people, which is sad because they are not ok. We need more people like you to realize they are getting screwed. And we need the people who realize they are getting screwed to do something about it (get involved politically, etc.)
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals."
    - Mark Twain
    Run your own nation, play Cybernations.

  6. #46
    American
    cpgrad08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lakewood,WA
    Last Seen
    10-18-17 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    5,388
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Is my lack of respect for USA justified?

    Quote Originally Posted by pvsi View Post
    This is from my speech that I am preparing for court, I believe it will answer your question:
    You couldn't help but make political statements into your speech for court lol.
    Last edited by cpgrad08; 01-01-14 at 01:20 PM.

  7. #47
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,913

    Re: Is my lack of respect for USA justified?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpgrad08 View Post
    You couldn't help but make a political statements into your speech for court lol.
    Yea, that will go over well.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  8. #48
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Is my lack of respect for USA justified?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpgrad08 View Post
    You couldn't help but make a political statements into your speech for court lol.
    Can't you just imagine how his court appearance will go, though? Self-censorship does not seem to be his strong suit.

    I'm just hoping the judge is Jewish, myself.


    oh, and somebody is filming at the time.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  9. #49
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Is my lack of respect for USA justified?

    If you're going to read this in court, I'd strongly urge you to change your mind. If you're going to read this in front of a town council or something like that, then fine.

    Courts wants facts. Pictures. Documentation. Police reports. Use these facts and provide a narration that supports your point.

    - What are the state and local laws regarding firing of a weapon and the proximity to the road and cite the actual penal code.
    - Link that back to the police report citing the testimony provided to the police and the tracks (hopefully you took pictures)
    - If the dogs did not attack the hunter, point out the hunter had no visible injuries nor were there hospital or doctors reports of injuries
    - Identify what you want done - what actions would satisfy your grief and that it's difficult to put a price on the love of these animals

    If there is a hospital report or doctors testimony and police documentation in the police incident report (since I don't think you mentioned the hunter was charged by the police), I'd consider hiring a lawyer.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #50
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,913

    Re: Is my lack of respect for USA justified?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Can't you just imagine how his court appearance will go, though? Self-censorship does not seem to be his strong suit.

    I'm just hoping the judge is Jewish, myself.


    oh, and somebody is filming at the time.
    I wonder what contempt-of-court charges garner in jail time these days....
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •