View Poll Results: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5 years

    18 39.13%
  • 5-10 years

    13 28.26%
  • 10-15 years

    7 15.22%
  • 15-20 years

    1 2.17%
  • 20-25 years

    1 2.17%
  • 25+ years

    2 4.35%
  • NEVER

    4 8.70%
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 207

Thread: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?[W:178]

  1. #31
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    cool, thanks

    what i love about this is if the appellate court ruled against utah, the bans in kansas, colorado, and wyoming would also end. So i'm sure utah's governor will not be well liked in those states for appealing.

  2. #32
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Utah is on hold as a judge has made those marriages invalid. I think it will be 25 years plus or never.
    god at least do basic research. No judge has ruled them invalid and none ever will. US justice department in fact just ruled they are valid federally.

  3. #33
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Already have in another thread, you ignored them, you can't see past your own beliefs even if they are without merit and reality.
    no you didnt because nothing you said mattered, the fed disagrees with you and facts prove you wrong, my beliefs play no role here and that strawman will always fail, i haven't stated any beliefs lol

    when you can change that youll have somethign but you have nothing and facts defeat your post again, if you have facts proving the FED wrong post them now
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by chromium View Post
    god at least do basic research. No judge has ruled them invalid and none ever will. US justice department in fact just ruled they are valid federally
    not in Utah

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    no you didnt because nothing you said mattered, the fed disagrees with you and facts prove you wrong, my beliefs play no role here and that strawman will always fail, i haven't stated any beliefs lol

    when you can change that youll have somethign but you have nothing and facts defeat your post again, if you have facts proving the FED wrong post them now
    again your beliefs have nothing to do Utah, you can type fast and shout louder but that changes nothing. They are invalid

  6. #36
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    not in Utah
    That's over 1000 rights federally and that's practically all that matters. I'm sure those couples can piss on the state now over the paltry state income tax, even if utah did miraculously win the appeal.

  7. #37
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by chromium View Post
    cool, thanks

    what i love about this is if the appellate court ruled against utah, the bans in kansas, colorado, and wyoming would also end. So i'm sure utah's governor will not be well liked in those states for appealing.
    I think so also but you never know how the ruling will be worded.

    again what i love is this rulling DIRECTLY mentions the state constitution and the 14 so thats big. But even if they rule in a very narrow fashion, which i dont see how, all the other states whould have to do is make the same challenge and boom!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #38
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    1.)again your beliefs have nothing to do Utah
    2.), you can type fast and shout louder but that changes nothing.
    3.) They are invalid
    1.) havent stated one belife to you about this
    2.) i agree nothing changes the lie you posted about beliefs and invalid
    3.) facts prove you wrong

    post your opinion 50 more times facts destroy it as usual

    you are free to have your factually proven wrong opinion though the rest of us will just go by facts and laugh at it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by chromium View Post
    That's over 1000 rights federally and that's practically all that matters. I'm sure those couples can piss on the state now over the paltry state income tax, even if utah did miraculously win the appeal.
    makes little difference, if they aren't recognized in Utah, other states can reject on that same premise and probably will

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) havent stated one belife to you about this
    2.) i agree nothing changes the lie you posted about beliefs and invalid
    3.) facts prove you wrong

    post your opinion 50 more times facts destroy it as usual

    you are free to have your factually proven wrong opinion though the rest of us will just go by facts and laugh at it
    not sure what belife is, going with that, the other thread shows them to be invalid, they are, case closed

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •