View Poll Results: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5 years

    18 39.13%
  • 5-10 years

    13 28.26%
  • 10-15 years

    7 15.22%
  • 15-20 years

    1 2.17%
  • 20-25 years

    1 2.17%
  • 25+ years

    2 4.35%
  • NEVER

    4 8.70%
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 207

Thread: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?[W:178]

  1. #191
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    Even though I am 100% against this degeneracy I voted 0-5 years I am guessing closer to 3 years or so. The south as usual will be the last to be forced to recognize more moral degeneracy and the rotting of this nations core even more.
    and what facts make equal rights degeneracy again?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #192
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    01-23-14 @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    82

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Recognizing degeneracy gives it a legal standing...people are already starting to accept polygamy and pedophilia as normal now as well...all part of the plan...the sooner this country collapses the better.

  3. #193
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    Recognizing degeneracy gives it a legal standing...people are already starting to accept polygamy and pedophilia as normal now as well...all part of the plan...the sooner this country collapses the better.
    so ill ask again and what facts make equal rights degeneracy again?

    also, anybody that relates equal rights to pedophilia is severely uneducated about the topic at hand and their posts are never to be taken serious again

    nobody honest, educated and objective would ever fall for the illogical comparison of equal rights to child rape.

    try to answer the question this time instead of dodging it.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #194
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    Recognizing degeneracy gives it a legal standing...people are already starting to accept polygamy and pedophilia as normal now as well...all part of the plan...the sooner this country collapses the better.
    Since most polygamists and pedos are heterosexual, i guess we know who to blame for that!

    And what is it with equal rights in utah and oklahoma that has led to such treasonous comments as this? Are those states even more hopelessly extremist than i thought or what?

  5. #195
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    Even though I am 100% against this degeneracy I voted 0-5 years I am guessing closer to 3 years or so. The south as usual will be the last to be forced to recognize more moral degeneracy and the rotting of this nations core even more.
    Nope, you'll be forced at the same time as the midwest and oregon - when SCOTUS pounds you into submission this summer.

  6. #196
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    01-23-14 @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    82

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    so ill ask again and what facts make equal rights degeneracy again?

    also, anybody that relates equal rights to pedophilia is severely uneducated about the topic at hand and their posts are never to be taken serious again

    nobody honest, educated and objective would ever fall for the illogical comparison of equal rights to child rape.

    try to answer the question this time instead of dodging it.
    Same people pushing for legalizing homosexuality in marriage are same ones pushing for legalizing and "normalizing" pedophilia.
    Quote Originally Posted by chromium View Post
    Nope, you'll be forced at the same time as the midwest and oregon - when SCOTUS pounds you into submission this summer.
    No. The STATES will be forced to accept this degeneracy. I will not be forced and they can't force me or anyone else to accept it,it just gives us better targets. Homos can blame the government when attacks on homos starts to increase. The federal government sticking its nose where it didn't belong is what brought about the 2nd american revolution and also brought about us southerners trying to save our nation when the government forced our kids to attend school with animals. Since I can't afford to move to Europe. Its time to move up my plan of buying acreage,fencing it off and staying the hell away from society...hell it might all fall apart and I won't even know it. Better that way. I moved my family to a lily white area for a reason and I stay in the bible belt for a reason even though I am an Atheist.

  7. #197
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    1.)Same people pushing for legalizing homosexuality in marriage are same ones pushing for legalizing and "normalizing" pedophilia.

    LMAO and there you have it the facts way to lose an equal rights discussion is to compare equal rights for gays to child rape.
    This is the easiest way to guarantee that nobody honest, objective and educated will take your posts serious on this topic

    posting that lie will never make it true

    there are people that want christianity to be the nations religion and women to be second class citizens too, does that mean all christians want this? of course not because that would be a lie and failed strawman also.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #198
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    16,490
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    Same people pushing for legalizing homosexuality in marriage are same ones pushing for legalizing and "normalizing" pedophilia.


    No. The STATES will be forced to accept this degeneracy. I will not be forced and they can't force me or anyone else to accept it,it just gives us better targets. Homos can blame the government when attacks on homos starts to increase. The federal government sticking its nose where it didn't belong is what brought about the 2nd american revolution and also brought about us southerners trying to save our nation when the government forced our kids to attend school with animals. Since I can't afford to move to Europe. Its time to move up my plan of buying acreage,fencing it off and staying the hell away from society...hell it might all fall apart and I won't even know it. Better that way. I moved my family to a lily white area for a reason and I stay in the bible belt for a reason even though I am an Atheist.
    You're never, never going to be happy in the USA. Somalians and Ethiopians can get to Europe and do well. Vietnamese and Panamanians can get to the US and do well. Indian Sikhs and Pakistanis can get to Canada and do well. What's your problem, fear?
    "I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid people. I meant that stupid people are generally Conservatives."
    -John Stuart Mill-

  9. #199
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    1.) The STATES will be forced to accept this degeneracy.
    2.) I will not be forced and they can't force me or anyone else to accept it
    3.) it just gives us better targets.
    4.) Homos can blame the government when attacks on homos starts to increase.
    5.) The federal government sticking its nose where it didn't belong is what brought about the 2nd american revolution and also brought about us southerners trying to save our nation when the government forced our kids to attend school with animals.
    6.) Since I can't afford to move to Europe.
    7.) Its time to move up my plan of buying acreage,fencing it off and staying the hell away from society...hell it might all fall apart and I won't even know it. Better that way. I moved my family to a lily white area for a reason and I stay in the bible belt for a reason even though I am an Atheist.
    1.) states have to protect freedom and equal rights, there is no degeneracy
    2.) nobody is trying this, just like people dont accept woman and minorities as equals, your acceptance is not needed nor wanted. ANother failed strawman
    3.) you are the target not people standing up for freedom and rights
    4.) no, we(americans that support equal rights) will balme bigoted psychotic criminals and lock them up and laugh at how mentally retarded and stupid they are
    5.) LMAO this is funny simply lets us know who you are, the target and losing demographic. Posting uneducated bigotry like this just exposes the logic behind your failed posts
    6.) EUrope doesn't want these views either try russia
    7.) a self made assylum? great idea beat them too it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #200
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    01-23-14 @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    82

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    LMAO and there you have it the facts way to lose an equal rights discussion is to compare equal rights for gays to child rape.
    This is the easiest way to guarantee that nobody honest, objective and educated will take your posts serious on this topic

    posting that lie will never make it true

    there are people that want christianity to be the nations religion and women to be second class citizens too, does that mean all christians want this? of course not because that would be a lie and failed strawman also.
    http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/...emium-1.555076
    Why Jews Push Gay Marriage | Real Jew News
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...e-rulings.html
    Joe Biden: Jews led fight for homosexual marriage, open borders, feminism, and more

    Need I say more? Easiest way to destroy a nation is to destroy its moral core. Easiest way to control the world is to make it one big degenerate place.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •