View Poll Results: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5 years

    18 39.13%
  • 5-10 years

    13 28.26%
  • 10-15 years

    7 15.22%
  • 15-20 years

    1 2.17%
  • 20-25 years

    1 2.17%
  • 25+ years

    2 4.35%
  • NEVER

    4 8.70%
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 207

Thread: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?[W:178]

  1. #151
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,056

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Loving v Virginia; the insistence that all gays are born gay. You know, all the stuff your side has been clamoring about for decades, that you are conveniently ignoring right now.
    Please cite the court case in the gay marriage debate in which people being born gay was brought up.

  2. #152
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    We aren't talking orientation but defects as explained here. The brains of gay men are similat to the brains of straight women and the brains of gay women are similar to straight ment. Womb exposure and hormone imbalances are being studied to see what causes this DEFECT.

    Gay brains structured like those of the opposite sex - life - 16 June 2008 - New Scientist
    So what's your point, people are born gay? Yes, and?

  3. #153
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Post 129, can't argue with science
    nothing in post 129 factually says scientific defeat lol, try again
    i ask again if you disagree simply present the factual science that says its factually a defect, should be easy right? we cant wait to read it!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #154
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    still nothing huh? let us know when you have any facts to support you, we'd love to read
    You don't get to have any more facts, AJ. Comprehension is your Achilles. I'm sorry.

  5. #155
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by chromium View Post
    So what's your point, people are born gay? Yes, and?
    abnormal people yes.

  6. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nothing in post 129 factually says scientific defeat lol, try again
    i ask again if you disagree simply present the factual science that says its factually a defect, should be easy right? we cant wait to read it!
    You have the option, you rejected science as most parts of disfunctional society will when defects are presented to them.

  7. #157
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Only the 10th and the fact it isn't a power granted to the feds to control in the US Constitution. The mythical "human rights" and rights granted or defined as legal rights are vastly different birds.
    The 10th was used to justify slavery. It was a "right" not granted or even mentioned in the constitution and thus reserved to the states to decide. The 14th was a "living" amendment to address state-based discrimination not only for that time period but with future issues as well.

    Thus marriage is reserved to the states but the states have violated the 14th amendment and are being taken to task for it. Be grateful if every gay couple who's been deprived of marriage doesn't sue the pants out of everyone who voted for these bans, because that would be real justice.

  8. #158
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    I'm sure that's what gets you through the day and allows you to justify the lame repitition of the "my opinions are facts" tactic. Let us know if that changes.
    translation: you cant even quote these opinions i posted and claimed as fact, i wonder why? cause as usual you lied and facts proved you wrong.

    We are waiting, quote the opinions i called facts, and then prove them factually wrong should be easy since i always do it, next post ill be looking for facts and proof but it will be yet another dodge and deflection.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #159
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Please cite the court case in the gay marriage debate in which people being born gay was brought up.
    We've already covered this ground, my friend. I'm not going to argue in circles with you too.

  10. #160
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Equal rights/Same Sex Marriage how long until its a national reality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    You don't get to have any more facts, AJ. Comprehension is your Achilles. I'm sorry.
    oh look failed insults, right on time, classic deflection 101 when a poster cant back up their failed claims

    another post and facts are still winning, maybe NEXT post youll have something accurate and factual that supports your failed claims

    also no apology needed for your posts being wrong, it happens
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •