View Poll Results: What do you think of plus-size barbie?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good...i would buy one for my daugher/friend/self

    4 6.25%
  • Bad...this is just a horrible idea

    19 29.69%
  • Why can't they make a normal-size barbie?

    31 48.44%
  • I can count to potato.

    19 29.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 455

Thread: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

  1. #271
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    No, they really don't care, for the most part. They like to look at them, and they like to fantasize, but when it comes to real relationships with real women, breast size just isn't that big a deal to most men I've ever talked to about it. In fact, I don't think I recall a single man ever telling me that it was a big deal. The good old rule of thumb is, "a handful is enough".
    Of course they wouldn't tell you that! LOL! They aren't stupid. All you have to do is observe them when they think you aren't watching, and it's QUITE obvious.

  2. #272
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    That's just wrong. Men obsess over breasts. If you say they don't, then you are in denial and just plain being argumentative.
    Some men do. Some men do not.

    Frankly, even if some men do obsess over breasts, that doesn't mean that they necessarily want giant fake breasts either.

    I've actually had a pair of (obviously fake) "Double Ds" shoved in my face before, and not felt any real sense of arousal from it whatsoever. I was much more interested in what she had on the other end, and I felt that the disproportionately large breasts only served to detract from the whole by making her figure look unnatural anyway.

  3. #273
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Okay, that's nice, but you and Gathomas are in the minority sorry to say. Most men prefer big breasts over small ones. Take a poll. I dare you!
    We prefer healthy looking and proportionate breasts. Therein lies the difference.

  4. #274
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Of course they wouldn't tell you that! LOL! They aren't stupid. All you have to do is observe them when they think you aren't watching, and it's QUITE obvious.
    Actually, yes, most of the men I know would tell me that. Your observation that they observe is exactly what I was talking about. Fantasies and looking.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  5. #275
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    Some men do. Some men do not.

    Frankly, even if some men do obsess over breasts, that doesn't mean that they necessarily want giant fake breasts either.

    I've actually had a pair of (obviously fake) "Double Ds" shoved in my face before, and not felt any real sense of arousal from it whatsoever. I was much more interested in what she had on the other end, and I felt that the disproportionately large breasts only served to detract from the whole by making her figure look unnatural anyway.
    You're talking about yourself. I'm talking about men in general. Start a poll. I guarantee you that big boobs will be the choice over little boobs. Some men don't even care if the girl is fat, as long as she has big boobs. In fact, some men prefer fat women because they are more likely to have big boobs.

  6. #276
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    You're talking about yourself. I'm talking about men in general. Start a poll. I guarantee you that big boobs will be the choice over little boobs. Some men don't even care if the girl is fat, as long as she has big boobs. In fact, some men prefer fat women because they are more likely to have big boobs.
    I think us "ass men" are probably more common than you'd think, Chris.

    An obsession with giant fake breasts is usually a fetish, not something a person simply happens upon by nature.

  7. #277
    Imposition of miscellany
    NoC_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    11-25-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,193

    Re: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    You're talking about yourself. I'm talking about men in general. Start a poll. I guarantee you that big boobs will be the choice over little boobs. Some men don't even care if the girl is fat, as long as she has big boobs. In fact, some men prefer fat women because they are more likely to have big boobs.
    I think you're telepathic.

  8. #278
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    I think us "ass men" are probably more common than you'd think, Chris.

    An obsession with giant fake breasts is usually a fetish, not something a person simply happens upon by nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoC_T View Post
    I think you're telepathic.
    What was that you say?

  9. #279
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    You're talking about yourself. I'm talking about men in general. Start a poll. I guarantee you that big boobs will be the choice over little boobs. Some men don't even care if the girl is fat, as long as she has big boobs. In fact, some men prefer fat women because they are more likely to have big boobs.
    my college girlfriend was a serious dancer and tennis player. She didn't have much of a chest but had legs to die for which is why I was very attracted to her. One day, the girl with the Dolly Parton figure walked by with her football boyfriend. She said to me what to you think of the girl. I sort of shrugged and said the big dumb jocks tend to like the Borden Milk maids. she just laughed and noted se had read a study indicating that sexually immature men preferred women with large tatas. I didn't believe her until she showed me the study. Its actually pretty well established.



  10. #280
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    Re: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    You're talking about yourself. I'm talking about men in general. Start a poll. I guarantee you that big boobs will be the choice over little boobs. Some men don't even care if the girl is fat, as long as she has big boobs. In fact, some men prefer fat women because they are more likely to have big boobs.
    Out of curiosity, Chris, what's your take on penis size?

    Do you think most women are obsessed with it just as you claim men are obsessed with breasts?

Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •