View Poll Results: What do you think of plus-size barbie?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good...i would buy one for my daugher/friend/self

    4 6.25%
  • Bad...this is just a horrible idea

    19 29.69%
  • Why can't they make a normal-size barbie?

    31 48.44%
  • I can count to potato.

    19 29.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 455

Thread: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    He doesn't even own his own house. He's always skeeving off of Barbie.
    True, which is another reason to not like her (Barbie) or him.

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Maybe you guys should start complaining that Ken doesn't have his own dream house.
    Ken's dream house wouldn't get past the politically correct Mattel R&D department. It would have to come with the beer fridge, the hot tub, the "man cave" and two or three of Barbie's hot but stupid friends.

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    True, which is another reason to not like her (Barbie) or him.
    Well that's probably why she and Ken haven't gotten married in all these years.

  4. #114
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,422

    Re: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

    Barbie makes the money. Ken's just another dickless... literally... guy staying home and playing video games.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Well that's probably why she and Ken haven't gotten married in all these years.
    Probably. I mean why would a hot girl like Barbie want to get married to a neutered putz like Ken and why would he want to get permanently involved with a ball-busting ***** like her?

  6. #116
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    He doesn't even own his own house. He's always skeeving off of Barbie.
    Doesn't even own a vehicle. Jeeze. What a loser. I don't know what Barbie sees in him. Couldn't grow a beard if his life depended on it. Hairless wonder. Never had a job because he can't do a damn thing. Useless. A complete failure as a representative of the species. "Ken" was the shortest name they could come up with. He can't handle more. Got the brains of a turnip.

  7. #117
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Maybe you guys should start complaining that Ken doesn't have his own dream house.
    A cardboard box isn't much of a dream.

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    Doesn't even own a vehicle. Jeeze. What a loser. I don't know what Barbie sees in him. Couldn't grow a beard if his life depended on it. Hairless wonder. Never had a job because he can't do a damn thing. Useless. A complete failure as a representative of the species. "Ken" was the shortest name they could come up with. He can't handle more. Got the brains of a turnip.
    He's less than impressive down below as well.

  9. #119
    Be different, be honest
    EdwinWillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Divided States of Kardashia
    Last Seen
    12-25-15 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,361

    Re: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    He's less than impressive down below as well.
    Oh my...
    Who chimes "No Absolutes!" chimes absolutely.

    zoom zoom

  10. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Your Opinion on Plus Size Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    Oh my...
    I think he was castrated.

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •