View Poll Results: Edward Snowden... today.

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hero

    40 43.48%
  • Traitor

    25 27.17%
  • Somewhere in-between (please elaborate)

    27 29.35%
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 272

Thread: Edward Snowden... today.

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Edward Snowden... today.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Then what's your excuse?
    I'm still haven't recovered from your statement >"There's literally like 320 million Americans"<

    What in hell happened ? I thought America was suppose to pick up the welcome matt and close and lock the door when we hit 150 million people in the country.

    It seem like it was just yesterday when the U.S. Census Burial announced we hit 300 million people. The same day I was arguing with the Water Police, "What do you mean water rationing ? Your giving me a ticket for washing my car on my own property ? " !!!

    BTW: 320 million "Americans" ? So the number doesn't include the 20 million illegal aliens and the 20 million legal immigrants living in America today ?

  2. #112
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Edward Snowden... today.

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    I'm still haven't recovered from your statement >"There's literally like 320 million Americans"<

    What in hell happened ? I thought America was suppose to pick up the welcome matt and close and lock the door when we hit 150 million people in the country.

    It seem like it was just yesterday when the U.S. Census Burial announced we hit 300 million people. The same day I was arguing with the Water Police, "What do you mean water rationing ? Your giving me a ticket for washing my car on my own property ? " !!!

    BTW: 320 million "Americans" ? So the number doesn't include the 20 million illegal aliens and the 20 million legal immigrants living in America today ?
    Did you you take your pills today? Does anything you wrote have anything to do with the topic? Go away.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Edward Snowden... today.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Did you you take your pills today? Does anything you wrote have anything to do with the topic? Go away.
    Your the one who drifted off topic with jihad and the population of the United States.

    BTW: I don't use drugs, legal or illegal. I try to stay in a natural state.

  4. #114
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Edward Snowden... today.

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Your the one who drifted off topic with jihad and the population of the United States.

    BTW: I don't use drugs, legal or illegal. I try to stay in a natural state.
    You're the one who started talking about Obama. I just noted your jihad against him.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Edward Snowden... today.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    You're the one who started talking about Obama. I just noted your jihad against him.
    Obama like Snowden, both have released classified information.

    Snowden released information warning Americans and our allies that our government is spying on everyone.

    Obama released classified information to get reelected.

  6. #116
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Edward Snowden... today.

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Obama like Snowden, both have released classified information.

    Snowden released information warning Americans and our allies that our government is spying on everyone.

    Obama released classified information to get reelected.
    Great, Obama isn't the issue. Keep your obsession with him away, thanks.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  7. #117
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,407

    Re: Edward Snowden... today.

    If any kind of encryption whatsoever is employed, regardless how simple or easily defeatable, then privacy is implied and reasonably expected.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  8. #118
    Advisor Tothian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New Jersey, United States
    Last Seen
    06-10-17 @ 04:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    553

    Re: Edward Snowden... today.

    Hero.

    It's patriotic to stand against your government when your government is standing against your country.

  9. #119
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,781

    Re: Edward Snowden... today.

    How one feels is very simple in the USA's politics today..
    If they hate Obama and post this way, they are probably going to support Snowden..
    However, if they don't post Obama-hate and support Snowden,
    it would be nice to know how divulging intelligence to our enemies can be justified, since we never hear of the reverse case .
    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    Edward Snowden... today. (15 December 2013)

    Now that some time has passed, and we have had a chance to view some of the ramifications of his actions, and how the government has reacted, how do you view Edward Snowden today?

    Hero? Traitor? Somewhere in between?

    Does your view of him today vary from your initial view after he first released documents?
    Physics is Phun

  10. #120
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,781

    Re: Edward Snowden... today.

    Who is to determine that our government stands against our Country ?
    Just because one doesn't like who is running the government and their policies ?
    More nullification ?
    Physics is Phun

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •