View Poll Results: Soes circumstantial evidence imply the CIA is a drug business?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

    4 100.00%
  • NO!

    0 0%
  • It's just an old Conspiracy theory!

    0 0%
  • The alleged Conspiracy Theory turned out to be true!

    1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: New Evidence of Contra-Cocaine Scandal

  1. #11
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,156

    Re: New Evidence of Contra-Cocaine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    It's always good to have historical perspective, it helps you judge what goes on in the present.
    past IS prelude
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  2. #12
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: New Evidence of Contra-Cocaine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    It's always good to have historical perspective, it helps you judge what goes on in the present.
    So the current dumbass is less of a dumbass because someone else did something stupid a longtime ago? Ok, if you say so.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  3. #13
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,156

    Re: New Evidence of Contra-Cocaine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Is there anything to the CIA and drugs in Southeast Asia ?
    http://druglibrary.eu/library/books/McCoy/mccoy.pdf
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: New Evidence of Contra-Cocaine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    [URL]On May 7, 1998, for instance, Rep. Maxine Waters, a California Democrat, introduced into the Congressional Record a Feb. 11, 1982 letter of understanding between the CIA and the Justice Department.
    Maxine Waters (D)

    For the past twenty years every Saturday night you can find Maxine Waters (D) standing on the corner of Slauson and Western Avenues pretending to be turning tricks while actually trying to get the evidence by scoring some crack from a CIA operative.

    You would think after twenty years Maxine Waters (D) would get a life.

    New Evidence of Contra-Cocaine Scandal-los-angeles-prostitutes-jpg

  5. #15
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:16 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,306

    Re: New Evidence of Contra-Cocaine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    That was 25-30 years ago, why should we give a **** now?

    Dude, get out of the past. Maybe even in this century if not this decade.

    Well, for instance, Afghanistan is happening as we speak, and the poppy crop is super. Of course, the CIA para military is in charge and it's just another huge coincidence that opium is under their purview. I repeat that the evidence incriminates the CIA, not the Taliban. Not the Afghans. That letter makes it legal for the CIA to sell drugs. I doubt they would have requested that letter unless they were in the drug business. Our current gov't must be aware of this, as well. That will allow you to sling some partisan bullcrap to boost your ego.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: New Evidence of Contra-Cocaine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    So the current dumbass is less of a dumbass because someone else did something stupid a longtime ago? Ok, if you say so.
    I'm not sure how you came up with that but whatever.

  7. #17
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: New Evidence of Contra-Cocaine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    WTF are you talking about? Because I see absolutely no relevance to politics today, I'm suddenly a "Team GOP" "Historical revisionist"? Sorry, but someone is going to have to explain that connection to me.
    That's okay, he doesn't even know what FDR means.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  8. #18
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,958
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: New Evidence of Contra-Cocaine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    So the current dumbass is less of a dumbass because someone else did something stupid a longtime ago? Ok, if you say so.
    As far as I can tell, you are the only person who has made that case.
    But to answer your question, your assertion above is incorrect.
    I may be wrong.

  9. #19
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:16 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,306

    Re: New Evidence of Contra-Cocaine Scandal

    Does anyone notice that there is huge, HUGE opium production in Afghanistan. Let's not ignore this. Who's growing the poppies? Who's financing the growing? Who's the market for such massive quantities. Hint: Take a look a US Pharma pushing opiates for pain control. Who would profit from this endeavor? Why would an Intelligence Agency participate is such an endeavor? The USA has more of its' population in prison on drug violations than any Nation in the World and is this a direct result of this type of drug business? Business is Good, but what is the business? Who is the business? Are the American people getting the business? Speak up! Think!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •