View Poll Results: What do you think of obama's selfie

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rude, childish, egotistical behavior

    35 41.67%
  • No big deal, nice pic

    49 58.33%
Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 323

Thread: Obama's selfie

  1. #261
    Guru
    the_recruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,177

    Re: Obama's selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by Maenad View Post
    Can I tag along to Melbourne. I'll be good. I promise I will!
    Yes, but hurry. Only 2 seats left at this price!

  2. #262
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: Obama's selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by the_recruit View Post
    Hmmm... google images is only showing me her face. You're telling me she's got the thickness?
    There are several images of her full on. Google images is giving them to me. I don't think she's overweight. Her butt sure isn't anything to compare to Michelle's.
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  3. #263
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,616

    Re: Obama's selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by the_recruit View Post
    Hmmm... google images is only showing me her face. You're telling me she's got the thickness?
    Wait...which gal were you talking about...the blond or Mo'bama? As for Ms O...lets just say Sir Mixalot would be in trouble...beggin for a piece of that bubble...

  4. #264
    Guru
    Smeagol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    02-19-17 @ 11:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,147

    Re: Obama's selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Whatever it was, we can be relatively certain it didnt end up with a quick visit under a table somewhere. I think more than anything else it was just clownin. Hell...people should lighten up. Everyone has their moments.

    You're right. We're all being a little silly making a huge deal over world leaders spending a few moments together. There's no reason to think Helle Thorning-Schmidt is anything but a devoted wife and mom who normally doesn't get to see President Obama or Prime Minister David Cameron and they were all just happy to see each other. In my family funerals double are "I wish it were a happier occasion family reunions." Add to that the electrified atmosphere the people of South Africa brought to the event.
    Having opinions all over the map is a good sign of a person capable of autonomous thinking. Felix -2011

  5. #265
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    Re: Obama's selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    You're right. We're all being a little silly making a huge deal over world leaders spending a few moments together. There's no reason to think Helle Thorning-Schmidt is anything but a devoted wife and mom who normally doesn't get to see President Obama or Prime Minister David Cameron and they were all just happy to see each other. In my family funerals double are "I wish it were a happier occasion family reunions." Add to that the electrified atmosphere the people of South Africa brought to the event.
    I think Michelle has been here before.
    Attached Images Attached Images Obama's selfie-michellecarla-jpg 

  6. #266
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,616

    Re: Obama's selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    You're right. We're all being a little silly making a huge deal over world leaders spending a few moments together. There's no reason to think Helle Thorning-Schmidt is anything but a devoted wife and mom who normally doesn't get to see President Obama or Prime Minister David Cameron and they were all just happy to see each other. In my family funerals double are "I wish it were a happier occasion family reunions." Add to that the electrified atmosphere the people of South Africa brought to the event.
    Maybe they were just laughing at the interpreter...they had the script of what he was REALLY 'saying'...


  7. #267
    Guru
    the_recruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,177

    Re: Obama's selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Wait...which gal were you talking about...the blond or Mo'bama? As for Ms O...lets just say Sir Mixalot would be in trouble...beggin for a piece of that bubble...
    I'm talking about the blonde Dane!

    But yeah, Michelle has got some child-bearing hips that's for damn sure. And I cannot lie.

  8. #268
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: Obama's selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Maybe they were just laughing at the interpreter...they had the script of what he was REALLY 'saying'...

    That's funny!
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  9. #269
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,616

    Re: Obama's selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    I think Michelle has been here before.
    Little narrow ass bitch...who does she think she is having only one chin...


  10. #270
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,335

    Re: Obama's selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo View Post
    His arrogance will likely be remembered long after he's no longer President. Have to wonder what his future political plans are.
    I would guess King of the World.

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •