View Poll Results: What do you think of obama's selfie

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rude, childish, egotistical behavior

    35 41.67%
  • No big deal, nice pic

    49 58.33%
Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 323

Thread: Obama's selfie

  1. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Obama's selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Oh good lord, I thought you were more intelligent than this, my mistake.
    Well, thankfully I have already figured out your intelligence level, as have most people here. No surprises.

  2. #142
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,160

    Re: Obama's selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    I wonder what they were looking at!
    Apparently it's pictures of Bush's recent artwork. He's taken up painting since he left office.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Obama's selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Well, thankfully I have already figured out your intelligence level, as have most people here. No surprises.
    Really Chris if you think you are being informed by watching the Today show just turn on Jerry Springer and get it over with.

  4. #144
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,160

    Re: Obama's selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    "There you go again". jumping to the extreme and absurd. No need to tell her to f*** off, all he had to say was I don't feel that is appropriate right now lets take a pic together later, I have an official photographer wherever I go.
    It's still rude, and at any rate Bush was sending instagram photos from the stands, besides the one with Bono, there's another of him and Laura with the Clintons. People were taking pictures, dancing, singing and laughing. And at any rate, it wasn't Obama's selfie, he was in the Danish PM's selfie.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #145
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,663

    Re: Obama's selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    I thought this was rude, childish and egotistical behavior. Yucking it up and taking selfies as speeches were being made about the man people came to honor at his memorial. Is this spoiled child really our president? Even Michelle looks disgusted. God help us.


    Attachment 67158041
    she's upset that her husband is gonna be in a picture with a prettier white woman?

    come on guys, Obama's a turd but this is a non-issue



  6. #146
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,433

    Re: Obama's selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Apparently it's pictures of Bush's recent artwork. He's taken up painting since he left office.
    That's interesting, I'll have to check some of it out.
    I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it.
    _____________________________________________

  7. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Obama's selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    she's upset that her husband is gonna be in a picture with a prettier white woman?

    come on guys, Obama's a turd but this is a non-issue
    It sure will not get him impeached if that's what you are saying but it is an interesting insight into the level of maturity and sound judgment of this Bozo and as they say "A picture is worth 1000 words".

  8. #148
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,663

    Re: Obama's selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    It sure will not get him impeached if that's what you are saying but it is an interesting insight into the level of maturity and sound judgment of this Bozo and as they say "A picture is worth 1000 words".
    give it a rest

    the celebration of Mandela's life was basically a party, not a somber funeral

    you don't know what was happening at the time this was done

    there are so many good reasons to bash this incompetent clown but when people starting crapping their shorts when the guy sneezes, it only makes the anti Obama movement look petty, childish and without substance.

    I say he did nothing wrong given the atmosphere. If one of Mandela's family members was offended than that would be different but in all fairness, how many other African Leaders are going to rate a visit by the POTUS?



  9. #149
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,663

    Re: Obama's selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Well, thankfully I have already figured out your intelligence level, as have most people here. No surprises.
    Ouch, that's gonna leave a welt!



  10. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Obama's selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    give it a rest

    the celebration of Mandela's life was basically a party, not a somber funeral

    you don't know what was happening at the time this was done

    there are so many good reasons to bash this incompetent clown but when people starting crapping their shorts when the guy sneezes, it only makes the anti Obama movement look petty, childish and without substance.

    I say he did nothing wrong given the atmosphere. If one of Mandela's family members was offended than that would be different but in all fairness, how many other African Leaders are going to rate a visit by the POTUS?
    I disagree and will not give it a rest.

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •