View Poll Results: We have a "rogue" government who are the REAL terrorists

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • True

    18 33.33%
  • False

    36 66.67%
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 194

Thread: Is this funny to you?

  1. #171
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,208

    Re: Is this funny to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    A: This false claim is a badly distorted version of Obama’s call for doubling the Peace Corps, creating volunteer networks and increasing the size of the Foreign Service.

    Obama’s ‘National Security Force?’

    A: No. Contrary to false Internet rumors, the new Ready Reserve Corps of doctors and other health workers will report to the surgeon general and be like the "ready reserves" in other uniformed services. They will be used during health emergencies.

    Obama’s “Private Army”

    See, you're facts are wrong. You've bough into nonsense, and somehow expect someone to treat it as if it reasonable. I don't how to do that. Inaccurate facts are simply inaccurate. There is no debate about that.
    Is there a reason why you chose to only answer certain questions from his post? Seems you avoided the more important issue. What am I saying? Why would I expect anything more?

  2. #172
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,208

    Re: Is this funny to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    Okay, I guess you can go back to sleep now.
    Point proven. I guess it doesn't really matter what a shill in Panama says anyway.

  3. #173
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is this funny to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    Oh, okay. I see. An elected government has never gone rogue, and the only reason I'm complaining about the abuses of power are because I'm a "far right" terrorist. Actually, I'm a hair left of the middle. You, on the other hand, seem extremely off the scale (either left OR right)
    .



    What-ever.

    What you have posted is your opinion, which you are entitled to, and I will ignore because I don't agree with it.

    If you don't like what the people in Washington, D.C. are doing, try to put some people there whose ideas are more to your liking.


    Bitching and complaining about the people who were sent to Washington, D.C. by a majority vote of the American people accomplishes nothing because those people will be there until their term expires.

    If you want to change what's going on there you need to change the people there who are making things that you don't like happen/or who are not doing what you would like to see done.




    "The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen." ~ Tommy Smothers

  4. #174
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Is this funny to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    Okay, so if links to the actual documents that contain the evidence are not evidence, what is? These links are .gov, by the way. What sort of "evidence" are you expecting? Does evidence get any better than .gov?
    You miss the point. What you link doesn't mean what you say it means. It's not the link, but the interpretation. Notice where I talk about misreading evidence. That's the issue.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #175
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Is this funny to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    Is there a reason why you chose to only answer certain questions from his post? Seems you avoided the more important issue. What am I saying? Why would I expect anything more?
    I choose to use one example to represent a whole. It's a way to show the problem with the whole without having to link dozens of sources. I'm saying this represents what you are doing.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #176
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,159

    Re: Is this funny to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    Point proven. I guess it doesn't really matter what a shill in Panama says anyway.
    I might suggest that you may be absolutely right, probably wouldn't make a difference in the world to any of those who can only aspire to someday achieve at least the level idiocy... so the pertinent question is, does it matter to you?
    "...But resist we much, we must and we will much, about that be committed..." --- the right Reverend Alfred Charles "Al" Shaprton, Jr.

  7. #177
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,158

    Re: Is this funny to you?

    Moderator's Warning:
    Is this funny to you? Behave.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  8. #178
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,208

    Re: Is this funny to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    What-ever.

    What you have posted is your opinion, which you are entitled to, and I will ignore because I don't agree with it.

    If you don't like what the people in Washington, D.C. are doing, try to put some people there whose ideas are more to your liking.


    Bitching and complaining about the people who were sent to Washington, D.C. by a majority vote of the American people accomplishes nothing because those people will be there until their term expires.

    If you want to change what's going on there you need to change the people there who are making things that you don't like happen/or who are not doing what you would like to see done.




    "The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen." ~ Tommy Smothers
    Each one of these statements should have a laugh track like the "I Love Lucy" show after it, because your viewpoint, IN MY OPINION, is that of someone joking, being sarcastic, naïve, or totally in denial. It all sounds good, the way you put it, and, indeed, that is how it is supposed to be - you put people in Washington by a majority vote because you like their ideas. It seems the ideas are "subject to change without notice" upon election, and they end up more to the liking of corporate interests. No shame in Obama's game. From "the first thing I'm going to do if elected, is bring home those troops", to "if you like your insurance, you can keep it", those are not broken promises, they're lies. That's what the majority vote of the people is based upon.

  9. #179
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is this funny to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    Each one of these statements should have a laugh track like the "I Love Lucy" show after it, because your viewpoint, IN MY OPINION, is that of someone joking, being sarcastic, naïve, or totally in denial. It all sounds good, the way you put it, and, indeed, that is how it is supposed to be - you put people in Washington by a majority vote because you like their ideas. It seems the ideas are "subject to change without notice" upon election, and they end up more to the liking of corporate interests. No shame in Obama's game. From "the first thing I'm going to do if elected, is bring home those troops", to "if you like your insurance, you can keep it", those are not broken promises, they're lies. That's what the majority vote of the people is based upon
    .



    If you don't agree with the USA's constitutional way of changing its government through free, fair elections you are strictly out of luck-because that's the only way that it's going to happen.

    Deal with it/or don't deal with it - your choice.

  10. #180
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,208

    Re: Is this funny to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    If you don't agree with the USA's constitutional way of changing its government through free, fair elections you are strictly out of luck-because that's the only way that it's going to happen.

    Deal with it/or don't deal with it - your choice.
    I've always agreed with the "USA's constitutional way of changing its government through free, fair elections". I never said anything about that. I don't agree with the deception and misrepresentation of the American people. Who would've ever thought that there would be people defending their own deception?

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •