View Poll Results: We have a "rogue" government who are the REAL terrorists

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • True

    18 33.33%
  • False

    36 66.67%
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 194

Thread: Is this funny to you?

  1. #121
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,041

    Re: Is this funny to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    Everybody keeps saying if it was true "we'd all be on the streets etc." Slow down..I'M saying that the framework for this scenario has been written into legislation and is there. It's not my opinion or belief. It exists. They can use it when they are good and ready. You can read it yourself. It is undeniable. Also undeniable, are the actions of FEMA and DHS that clearly show they are planning to be good and ready for SOMETHING. Just making observations. Use the insight and have some intuition. Observe.
    Well then we disagree, but thats nothing new

  2. #122
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,213

    Re: Is this funny to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    Well then we disagree, but thats nothing new

    Disagree on what? Interpretation of the executive orders? Of section 1021 of the NDAA? I followed the NDAA case from start to finish. The first judge threw it out, giving the indefinite detention clause a permanent injunction because the government refused to be more specific about the meaning of "associated forces". Federal judge Katherine Forrest, said that such a broad and vague meaning meant it could be anything. She called it "chilling" and permanently enjoined that section from ever becoming law..

    Obama's lawyers appealed immediately. Two corrupt judges overturned the enjoinment, without forcing them to clearly define "associated forces" or "belligerent act". This means that it's whatever they say it is. Obama said he had "reservations" about signing it, but promised he "would never abuse the power". How's Obama's track record on promises? Do you think that this doesn't obliterate Habeas Corpus? What exactly do you disagree on? If Section 1021 stands it will mean, as Forrest (the first judge) pointed out in her 112-page opinion, that whole categories of Americans—and here you can assume dissidents and activists—will be subject to seizure by the military and indefinite and secret detention." Yes, we can see that hasn't happened, but, you have to be an utter fool to think they designed this to not use it.

    With regard to the executive orders - 5 words to be concerned about: "in peacetime" and "regardless of ownership".

  3. #123
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,041

    Re: Is this funny to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    Disagree on what? Interpretation of the executive orders? Of section 1021 of the NDAA? I followed the NDAA case from start to finish. The first judge threw it out, giving the indefinite detention clause a permanent injunction because the government refused to be more specific about the meaning of "associated forces". Federal judge Katherine Forrest, said that such a broad and vague meaning meant it could be anything. She called it "chilling" and permanently enjoined that section from ever becoming law..

    Obama's lawyers appealed immediately. Two corrupt judges overturned the enjoinment, without forcing them to clearly define "associated forces" or "belligerent act". This means that it's whatever they say it is. Obama said he had "reservations" about signing it, but promised he "would never abuse the power". How's Obama's track record on promises? Do you think that this doesn't obliterate Habeas Corpus? What exactly do you disagree on? If Section 1021 stands it will mean, as Forrest (the first judge) pointed out in her 112-page opinion, that whole categories of Americans—and here you can assume dissidents and activists—will be subject to seizure by the military and indefinite and secret detention." Yes, we can see that hasn't happened, but, you have to be an utter fool to think they designed this to not use it.

    With regard to the executive orders - 5 words to be concerned about: "in peacetime" and "regardless of ownership".
    Plainly I disagree with everything that you have claimed. I am just not a conspiracy theorist and I am certain that you believe all kinds of things about what you think I believe. I am fine with that situation because of the irrelevance of it all. And dont assume me to be a fool just because we dont see eye to eye.

  4. #124
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,213

    Re: Is this funny to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    Plainly I disagree with everything that you have claimed. I am just not a conspiracy theorist and I am certain that you believe all kinds of things about what you think I believe. I am fine with that situation because of the irrelevance of it all. And dont assume me to be a fool just because we dont see eye to eye.
    I did my best to try to turn what you said into something that made sense, but your inability to say something more than just you "disagree with me" has foiled my attempt. I never called you a conspiracy theorist, and, I really have to wonder what is your purpose posting here? There ought to be a minimum brain cell requirement to be able to post.

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    (none)
    Last Seen
    04-04-15 @ 09:11 PM
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    6,112
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is this funny to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    False flag events (like 911 for example) do not require the deaths to be fake, but in Sandy Hook and Boston marathon we saw evidence of phony crisis actors who were "witnesses" at both events. People caught on camera at the supposed Boston bombing dispersing fake blood, along with that famous video of the man who very quickly dumps "ashes' amidst a crowd of people, and even amputee actors with gruesome Hollywood style prosthetics being paraded down the street in a wheelchair instead of being loaded into one of the many ambulances that waited, and waited.....and waited.

    Sandy Hook was as phony as it gets. The "grieving parent" at the press conference who didn't know the camera was rolling and was shown laughing on the set just seconds before his "tearful" speech. His speech was unconvincing after that bit of insight. Again, waiting ambulances, but no bodies. People who lived in that tight-knit neighborhood saying they never heard of that guy and his mother. They tried to say his mother worked at the school until no one would corroborate it.
    Holy banana crap!! I'm not sure this requires a response.

  6. #126
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,213

    Re: Is this funny to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by vasuderatorrent View Post
    Holy banana crap!! I'm not sure this requires a response.
    It doesn't. It's old news.

  7. #127
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is this funny to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    Little to no support? Why is he still in office? He has been impeachable for a long time now. If you are awake like you say you are, you would be aware that they are not necessarily his ideas...there's a corporate influence and a jewish think tank, as well. I didn't express my "beliefs" either, as you put it. I cited EO's and legislation that are in effect. Repeat after me.... I cited EO's and legislation that are in effect. I cited EO's and legislation that are in effect. I cited EO's and legislation that are in effect. I cited EO's and legislation that are in effect. I cited EO's and legislation that are in effect. I cited EO's and legislation that are in effect. I cited EO's and legislation that are in effect.
    Is it getting through yet?



    What is getting through is that my initial opinion of you was right on the money.




    "Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP

  8. #128
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is this funny to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    I can't believe you called Snowden a whistleblower and not a wack-o conspiracy theorist!
    Congratulations.



    I can believe that you called him a wack-o conspiracy theorist and not a whistle-blower.


    Did you notice that a large majority of those who voted in your poll reject your wacky ideas?
    Last edited by shrubnose; 12-14-13 at 07:08 AM.

  9. #129
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,159

    Re: Is this funny to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Social justice is his agenda in my view.
    I might agree with that statement if you amended that to being his, Obama's, personal view of social justice... not what I would equate with what would be TRUE/REAL social justice.
    "...But resist we much, we must and we will much, about that be committed..." --- the right Reverend Alfred Charles "Al" Shaprton, Jr.

  10. #130
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,159

    Re: Is this funny to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    I just love irrational conspiracy nonsense like this thread ...it drives rational conservatives into the moderate column and away from the right wing...
    Yep, sit on the sidelines and watch while your party does most the damage...sounds about right. Where did Code Pink and all the other protesters go... oh yeah, that's right, we have a liberal doing the stanky thang in the oval office... so just hold your nose til the other guys get back in...
    "...But resist we much, we must and we will much, about that be committed..." --- the right Reverend Alfred Charles "Al" Shaprton, Jr.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •