If there's a god, damn it she won't mind.
If there's a god, baby she won't mind.
1. If you're a good employee, why haven't you moved up into management, or to a line position with a higher salary?
2. Are there other food service employers who offer better wages, and if there are, why haven't you gone to work for one of them?
3. Did you finish school? Did you go to a technical school or any higher form of education, or try to get any type of higher level of skill? Did you join the military to take advantage of their opportunities? If not, why not?
4. Do you smoke, drink, or use any type of drug?
5. You have three kids. Did you put any thought into delaying having children until your economic situation had improved?
Minimum wage jobs were never meant to be used to support a family. They are entry-level, low-skill jobs, and the pay reflects that. Although I admire someone who works two jobs (I did for 13 years) | AthensTalks.com
just one of thousands of links on the same subject
Fiddling While Rome Burns
Carthago Delenda Est
"I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."