View Poll Results: do you agree ?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    11 64.71%
  • no

    3 17.65%
  • l dont know

    0 0%
  • other

    3 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 60

Thread: do you agree with these ?

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: do you agree with these ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    l agree chris but some illnesses would be cured if you had enough money

    agree ?

    l dont know why people cant understand their mother language
    I don't think that's true. I'm far from rich, and I always manage to get treated for my illnesses.

    Also, are you aware of the Medicaid and Medicare plans here in the US? Medicaid is for those who can't afford healthcare and fall below or near poverty guidelines. Medicare is for people who are retired and no longer can get insurance their employers.

  2. #42
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: do you agree with these ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    l dont know why people cant understand their mother language
    Sometimes it's because people aren't very smart. But sometimes it's because people are being willfully disingenuous.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: do you agree with these ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Sometimes it's because people aren't very smart. But sometimes it's because people are being willfully disingenuous.
    Figures. Another meaningless comment. We have MEDICARE for people who cannot afford healthcare. Are you saying that's not true?

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: do you agree with these ?

    Medusa, I wonder if you even know anything about our healthcare system and how it works here in the US, or if you just listen to liberal talking points about "people dying in the streets" (which is NOT true). The insurance companies are far from perfect but we don't have masses dying because they can't get treatment either.

  5. #45
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,689

    Re: do you agree with these ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Medusa, I wonder if you even know anything about our healthcare system and how it works here in the US, or if you just listen to liberal talking points about "people dying in the streets" (which is NOT true). The insurance companies are far from perfect but we don't have masses dying because they can't get treatment either.
    I'd venture to guess that this is pretty close to the truth.

  6. #46
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,877

    Re: do you agree with these ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Medusa, I wonder if you even know anything about our healthcare system and how it works here in the US, or if you just listen to liberal talking points about "people dying in the streets" (which is NOT true). The insurance companies are far from perfect but we don't have masses dying because they can't get treatment either.
    Nope - she is completely clueless and has no idea what she is talking about.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: do you agree with these ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Nope - she is completely clueless and has no idea what she is talking about.
    I suspect as much.

  8. #48
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,877

    Re: do you agree with these ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I suspect as much.
    I suspect that the suspect whom you refer to here is as suspect as you suspect.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  9. #49
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    Re: do you agree with these ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    I suspect that the suspect whom you refer to here is as suspect as you suspect.
    That post was very suspect... just saying.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: do you agree with these ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    if money cant save your life and or help cure your illness you dont need to see doctor in my opinion
    That very significant "or" is very poignantly absent in your poll.

    Why?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •