View Poll Results: Who is the most racist the left or the right?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • The left

    111 60.66%
  • The Right

    72 39.34%
Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 599

Thread: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

  1. #541
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    At least you admit you don't know what you're talking about.
    Still though - if any of those programs make decisions based upon skin color, gender, or race (genetics), I have to state that I disagree with such things.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  2. #542
    Educator Uncensored2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    06-02-15 @ 01:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    655

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    You clearly have no understanding of AA/EO.
    I understand that it is institutional racism.

    In fact, the very definition of institutional racism.

  3. #543
    Educator Uncensored2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    06-02-15 @ 01:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    655

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fruityfact View Post
    Conservatives as the name implies...and as you know are for maintaining tradition. The conservatives of old(very very very old) were certainly the ones in support of slavery. In fact, you can see it in today's voting patterns.. The south, votes red for a reason.

    No matter how much they lie, the fact is that democrats perpetrated the Trail of Tears, Slavery, The Ku Klux Klan, Jim Crow, Segregation, Affirmative Racism, and the current environment of virulent, anti-white racism that premiates American society.

    That democrats have changed from hating blacks, to hating whites, is not progress nor an improvement.

  4. #544
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,961
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    I understand that it is institutional racism.

    In fact, the very definition of institutional racism.
    Actually no seeing as how the main beneficiaries of AA are white women. (Sally Kohn: Affirmative Action Helps White Women More Than Others | TIME.com)
    (Who are the Intended Beneficiaries of Affirmative Action? [NC State University Affirmative Action in Employment Training])
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  5. #545
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]


    So we can add sexism to their racist policies?

  6. #546
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    2,802

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    No matter how much they lie, the fact is that democrats perpetrated the Trail of Tears, Slavery, The Ku Klux Klan, Jim Crow, Segregation, Affirmative Racism, and the current environment of virulent, anti-white racism that premiates American society.

    That democrats have changed from hating blacks, to hating whites, is not progress nor an improvement.
    I notice you haven't provided one shred of evidence..
    History of the United States Republican Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Now let's look at reality. The southern democrats, Dixiecrats, were conservatives..because they wanted to conserve the status quo. The republicans were the progressives. I think the party ideology switch is confusing
    Men do what they have to when they want to, Great men do what they have to, even when they don't want to.

  7. #547
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fruityfact View Post
    I notice you haven't provided one shred of evidence..
    History of the United States Republican Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Now let's look at reality. The southern democrats, Dixiecrats, were conservatives..because they wanted to conserve the status quo. The republicans were the progressives. I think the party ideology switch is confusing
    It's apparent you don't understand what conservatism is or that it was religion which helped stop slavery. Why not read a book on the subject rather than guessing what conservatism is? The Constitution and the Bill of Rights were designed and approved by Conservatives, which includes the rights of man.

  8. #548
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    2,802

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    It's apparent you don't understand what conservatism is or that it was religion which helped stop slavery. Why not read a book on the subject rather than guessing what conservatism is? The Constitution and the Bill of Rights were designed and approved by Conservatives, which includes the rights of man.
    Oh religion stopped slavery? Please, show me?

    The Republican Party of that time was pro-business, supported the banks, the gold standard, railroads, and tariffs to protect industrial workers and industry
    The Republican Party was based on northern white Protestants, businessmen, small business owners, professionals, factory workers, farmers, and African-Americans.

    Now just add to the fact that it was the south that was pro-slavery(racist) and look at current voting patterns and it really is quite simple to figure out it was conservatives of old that were pro slavery.

    Regardless, you're making the argument that progressives were for slavery??
    You probably think it was the war of northern aggression. LOL
    Men do what they have to when they want to, Great men do what they have to, even when they don't want to.

  9. #549
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,700

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    No matter how much they lie, the fact is that democrats perpetrated the Trail of Tears, Slavery, The Ku Klux Klan, Jim Crow, Segregation, Affirmative Racism, and the current environment of virulent, anti-white racism that premiates American society.

    That democrats have changed from hating blacks, to hating whites, is not progress nor an improvement.
    I think AA is still hating blacks.



  10. #550
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I think AA is still hating blacks.
    I think that's absurd. Is it overcompensating for past injustices? Possibly; hell, I'll even go with "probably." But "hating"? Let's get serious.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •