View Poll Results: Who is the most racist the left or the right?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • The left

    111 60.66%
  • The Right

    72 39.34%
Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 599

Thread: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

  1. #421
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,915
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeafone View Post
    that's like asking ... who has the biggest penises, men or women? racism is part of what defines the right in this country ... this is silly ... keep moving folks, nothing to see here ... happy thanksgiving everyone ...
    Sometimes you are spewing such rubbish.

  2. #422
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,989

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Juanita View Post
    Wow--not 100%? How kind of you or should I say condescending...so what the hell was your point then?
    Annoyed really. Annoyed that after clearly stating something multiple times you keep misunderstanding it and talking about... basically nothing really.

    I gave evidence and stated that more poor and uneducated people vote Democrat. Do you disagree with this fact?

    I stated that the Democratic Party is the one that creates social welfare programs. Do you disagree with this fact?

    Put those two together and you see that a large percentage of the Democrat voting base is voting due to being dependent on social welfare programs. This is a big part of the Democratic Party's voter base. Can you FINALLY begin to see this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  3. #423
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    12-02-13 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    205

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Two way street fallacy. Fact is, conservatives have always been about small government and individual liberty. Liberals have always been about huge iron fisted government and collective welfare.
    slight correction ... small government in part because they don't want the government telling them how to treat their "negroes" .. you're a Libertarian ... here's an example ... Rand Paul: White restaurant owners should have the right to deny service to black people simply because they're black ...

    another correction: liberals, for more government, in part to protect minorities against the tyranny of the majority and instead of "collective welfare," how about caring about and for the less fortunate? ... spin it all you want, it comes out the same ...

    and I'm way to the left of liberals my friend ... have a nice Thanksgiving ... if I'm a little grumpy it's because I haven't eaten yet, so my apologies ...

  4. #424
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    12-02-13 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    205

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    Sometimes you are spewing such rubbish.
    sometimes we all do ... thing is, I'm not this time ... the rubbish you see or hear is in your head ... if you haven't eaten, eat ... it may clear your head ...

  5. #425
    Professor
    Phil_Osophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    11-11-14 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeafone View Post
    slight correction ... small government in part because they don't want the government telling them how to treat their "negroes" .. you're a Libertarian ... here's an example ... Rand Paul: White restaurant owners should have the right to deny service to black people simply because they're black ...

    another correction: liberals, for more government, in part to protect minorities against the tyranny of the majority and instead of "collective welfare," how about caring about and for the less fortunate? ... spin it all you want, it comes out the same ...

    and I'm way to the left of liberals my friend ... have a nice Thanksgiving ... if I'm a little grumpy it's because I haven't eaten yet, so my apologies ...
    Why shouldnt a restaraunt owner be allowed to deny service to somebody? Thats a lot different than slavery.

  6. #426
    Professor
    Phil_Osophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    11-11-14 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeafone View Post
    slight correction ... small government in part because they don't want the government telling them how to treat their "negroes" .. you're a Libertarian ... here's an example ... Rand Paul: White restaurant owners should have the right to deny service to black people simply because they're black ...

    another correction: liberals, for more government, in part to protect minorities against the tyranny of the majority and instead of "collective welfare," how about caring about and for the less fortunate? ... spin it all you want, it comes out the same ...

    and I'm way to the left of liberals my friend ... have a nice Thanksgiving ... if I'm a little grumpy it's because I haven't eaten yet, so my apologies ...
    And caring about the less fortunate doesnt mean you get to rob one family to feed another. And dont compare it to robin hood because its nothing like that. Robin hood robbed the king. Liberals want to rob everybody.

  7. #427
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    12-02-13 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    205

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by phil_osophy View Post
    why shouldnt a restaraunt owner be allowed to deny service to somebody? Thats a lot different than slavery.
    bingo!

  8. #428
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    12-02-13 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    205

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    And caring about the less fortunate doesnt mean you get to rob one family to feed another. And dont compare it to robin hood because its nothing like that. Robin hood robbed the king. Liberals want to rob everybody.
    Is your basement stocked with enough ammunition for when "they" come to get you?

  9. #429
    Professor
    Phil_Osophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    11-11-14 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeafone View Post
    bingo!
    Bingo, what?

  10. #430
    Professor
    Phil_Osophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    11-11-14 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeafone View Post
    Is your basement stocked with enough ammunition for when "they" come to get you?
    What are you even talking about?

Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •