View Poll Results: Who is the most racist the left or the right?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • The left

    111 60.66%
  • The Right

    72 39.34%
Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 599

Thread: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

  1. #351
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nope just pointing out facts, a point you are running from and i dont blame you since you wont be able to back your claim up
    You just aren't bright enough to debate with, mate. Sorry.

  2. #352
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,816

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You just aren't bright enough to debate with, mate. Sorry.
    a failed deflection and failed insult only exposes your dishonest posted even more lol halarious

    see when people are telling the truth or have facts to support thier posts they simply present them, their posts dont deflect and back awayway with their tail between their legs like your posts are doing.

    now if you will stay on topic please

    and I will ask AGAIN
    by all means if you disagree simply please back up the false claim you made, simple provide your FACTUAL evidence that government AA/EO is racist against blacks, Id love to read them.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #353
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,113

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Moderator's Warning:
    Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]Baiting and posts about other posters will result in thread bans. Be careful.

  4. #354
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,903

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Liberals classify women as minorities including white women.
    Wrong again!
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #355
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,903

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    From the 52% who actually pay individual income taxes.
    Also incorrect, unless you're insisting the 52% who pay individual federal income taxes are also the only people who pay gas taxes and tolls.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  6. #356
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,903

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    The internet that liberals opposed because it was designed for the U.S. Air Force to be used during a nuclear exchange.

    Just like the interstate highway system, designed for the U.S. military. But back in the late 1950's, liberals were nationalist while today's liberals back then were internationalist socialist and Marxist.
    You are just plain making stuff up now. You know who pushed for funding for ARPANET, one of the precursors to the modern Internet? Al ****ing Gore, that's who. The same Al Gore whose words you righties twisted into him claiming he "invented the internet."

    I have never seen someone lie in their posts as much as you do. 90% of everything you post is completely fallacious crap.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #357
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    You are just plain making stuff up now. You know who pushed for funding for ARPANET, one of the precursors to the modern Internet? Al ****ing Gore, that's who. The same Al Gore whose words you righties twisted into him claiming he "invented the internet."

    I have never seen someone lie in their posts as much as you do. 90% of everything you post is completely fallacious crap.
    Sorry Kobie, you must be to young to remember ARPANET. It was developed during the Vietnam War.

    Your only knowledge of the internet is it's commercial development. This is where Al Gore believed he invented the internet when it already was being used by the military during the 1970's.

    You're probably to young to even remember DOS operating system just around when Reagan first became POTUS. I'm sure there are more than a few on the DP who remember DOS before the WWW and Windows.

    You're getting kind of loose with accusing people of being liars. Get out a real dictionary and look up the word and then back it up. If you can't back it up, there are words for people like you.

  8. #358
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Sorry Kobie, you must be to young to remember ARPANET. It was developed during the Vietnam War.

    Your only knowledge of the internet is it's commercial development. This is where Al Gore believed he invented the internet when it already was being used by the military during the 1970's.

    You're probably to young to even remember DOS operating system just around when Reagan first became POTUS. I'm sure there are more than a few on the DP who remember DOS before the WWW and Windows.

    You're getting kind of loose with accusing people of being liars. Get out a real dictionary and look up the word and then back it up. If you can't back it up, there are words for people like you.
    Wow your understanding of Al Gore and the internet is a sophomoric meme. Can't believe you are still trying to pull this one....

  9. #359
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,903

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Sorry Kobie, you must be to young to remember ARPANET. It was developed during the Vietnam War.

    Your only knowledge of the internet is it's commercial development. This is where Al Gore believed he invented the internet when it already was being used by the military during the 1970's.

    You're probably to young to even remember DOS operating system just around when Reagan first became POTUS. I'm sure there are more than a few on the DP who remember DOS before the WWW and Windows.

    You're getting kind of loose with accusing people of being liars. Get out a real dictionary and look up the word and then back it up. If you can't back it up, there are words for people like you.
    And while it was still being developed and transformed into the WWW, who helped push for funding for it? Al Gore, that's who. But yeah, "liberals were against the internet." Only in your mind.

    I remember DOS.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  10. #360
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    And while it was still being developed and transformed into the WWW, who helped push for funding for it? Al Gore, that's who. But yeah, "liberals were against the internet." Only in your mind.

    I remember DOS.
    Heck I hooked up my parents computer system and they thought I broke it from all the schreeging noise coming from the computer's modem

Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •