View Poll Results: Who is the most racist the left or the right?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • The left

    111 60.66%
  • The Right

    72 39.34%
Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 599

Thread: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

  1. #331
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Liberals classify women as minorities including white women. That's the way liberals think even though there are more women in America than males.
    Let me help you out, we Dems do not have an issue with counting aggregate numbers. We recognize that women are "A group having little power or representation relative to other groups within a society".

    White males are a minority within the Democrat Party.
    A duh comment.

    By 2040 whites will no longer be the majority in America unless America enforces the laws of the land and interprets the intent of the Constitution.
    That is an argument expressing the idea that the US constitution....is a racist document.

    Will liberals classify whites as a minority ? Only if it furthers their political agenda.
    There is that single definition issue again, as shown in your first sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #332
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,036

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Just curious why you bothered with the ad hom. It didn't lend much to the debate.
    If you're bothered feel more than free to reverse the D and the R.

  3. #333
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Let me help you out, we Dems do not have an issue with counting aggregate numbers. We recognize that women are "A group having little power or representation relative to other groups within a society".
    Therefore, despite having superior numbers, they become a 'minority'.

    Why is it that "women have little power or representation relative to other groups within a society" and what do the Democrats intend to do about it?

    Do you recall how the Democrats have treated some women, like Sarah Palin?

  4. #334
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Therefore, despite having superior numbers, they become a 'minority'.
    Become?

    At what time in US history have women had a lot of power relative to white males?

    Why are you guys so locked into ignoring that "minority" has more than one definition?

    Why is it that "women have little power or representation relative to other groups within a society"
    Really, you have such little understanding of this issue......and you are looking for an education here to fill that gap?

    Again, the basics of the topic (definitions, basic history) are so lacking.

    and what do the Democrats intend to do about it?
    Amazing, the history of equal rights is also unknown.

    Do you recall how the Democrats have treated some women, like Sarah Palin?
    I have heard this one before, "since Dems criticize Palin, they are therefore misogynists."

    It would be embarrassing to realize just how poor your argument are, fortunately for you......you don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #335
    Advisor aberrant85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Last Seen
    10-04-15 @ 04:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    594

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Greedy is not giving the government your money? Is that in the latest dictionary?
    How much of a cut do you think the Gubment deserves for constructing the roads you drive on and inventing the internet and so on?
    "Obamacare delenda est"

  6. #336
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Become?

    At what time in US history have women had a lot of power relative to white males?
    Men have often had more power in government but, to my understanding, women were never a minority according to the population.

    Why are you guys so locked into ignoring that "minority" has more than one definition?
    What other definitions are there?

    Really, you have such little understanding of this issue......and you are looking for an education here to fill that gap?
    Again, the basics of the topic (definitions, basic history) are so lacking.
    Amazing, the history of equal rights is also unknown.
    Then this could be an opportunity for you to debate the issues, which I assume is the reason you are here.
    I have heard this one before, "since Dems criticize Palin, they are therefore misogynists."
    I don't really care what you have heard before. This is a debate forum.

    It would be embarrassing to realize just how poor your argument are, fortunately for you......you don't.
    Any idea why you bothered showing up today?

  7. #337
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by aberrant85 View Post
    How much of a cut do you think the Gubment deserves for constructing the roads you drive on and inventing the internet and so on?
    Twenty two per cent.

  8. #338
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by aberrant85 View Post
    How much of a cut do you think the Gubment deserves for constructing the roads you drive on and inventing the internet and so on?
    We have government owned contractors working on the roads?

  9. #339
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by aberrant85 View Post
    How much of a cut do you think the Gubment deserves for constructing the roads you drive on and inventing the internet and so on?
    The internet that liberals opposed because it was designed for the U.S. Air Force to be used during a nuclear exchange.

    Just like the interstate highway system, designed for the U.S. military. But back in the late 1950's, liberals were nationalist while today's liberals back then were internationalist socialist and Marxist.

  10. #340
    Advisor plutonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 04:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    546

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    i dont believe these results how can the left be more racist when we accept gays, womens equal pay, womens right to do as they wish with their body and people of all color give me a break..

Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •