View Poll Results: Who is the most racist the left or the right?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • The left

    111 60.66%
  • The Right

    72 39.34%
Page 33 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 599

Thread: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

  1. #321
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Those were facts I referred to. You've gone off track.
    really?
    then by all means please back up the claim you made, simple provide your FACTUAL evidence that government AA/EO is racist, Id love to read them.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #322
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Both political parties are racist. Both of them try to use race, and manipulate peoples racisms into getting votes. Both parties followers aren't much better. I'd say they are equally filled with people who hate/love people based on the color of their skin. This may be a shock to you Navy, but not everything comes down to D vs R.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  3. #323
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    really?
    then by all means please back up the claim you made, simple provide your FACTUAL evidence that government AA/EO is racist, Id love to read them.
    You have read them. Maybe just move on.

  4. #324
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,036

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    This may be a shock to you Navy, but not everything comes down to D vs R.
    Yeah, good luck with that. Navy, like a bunch of other members here, have thoroughly built their identities around the sole belief that D vs. R is equivalent to Lucifer vs. The Holy Trinity.

  5. #325
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    really?
    then by all means please back up the claim you made, simple provide your FACTUAL evidence that government AA/EO is racist, Id love to read them.
    In order to do that you'd have to go back to where we had been given the definitions of racism, my response to it and your following non-response. You seemed to feel that your single line cliche of "That's your opinion" was a form of debate.

  6. #326
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Yeah, good luck with that. Navy, like a bunch of other members here, have thoroughly built their identities around the sole belief that D vs. R is equivalent to Lucifer vs. The Holy Trinity.
    And now your feelings are hurt?

  7. #327
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,036

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    And now your feelings are hurt?
    Whuh....?

  8. #328
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Liberals and nonwhites are not mutually exclusive. But congrats on your weak attempt to move the goalposts.
    Liberals classify women as minorities including white women. That's the way liberals think even though there are more women in America than males.

    White males are a minority within the Democrat Party.

    By 2040 whites will no longer be the majority in America unless America enforces the laws of the land and interprets the intent of the Constitution.

    Will liberals classify whites as a minority ? Only if it furthers their political agenda.

  9. #329
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Liberals classify women as minorities including white women. That's the way liberals think even though there are more women in America than males.

    White males are a minority within the Democrat Party.

    By 2040 whites will no longer be the majority in America unless America enforces the laws of the land and interprets the intent of the Constitution.

    Will liberals classify whites as a minority ? Only if it furthers their political agenda.

    You really do not understand why women are minorities?

  10. #330
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Whuh....?
    Just curious why you bothered with the ad hom. It didn't lend much to the debate.

Page 33 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •