View Poll Results: Who is the most racist the left or the right?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • The left

    111 60.66%
  • The Right

    72 39.34%
Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 599

Thread: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    I bet you got a good friend who is black.
    I have two who are good friends.

    I bet you have a good friend that's white ? Actually I wouldn't take that bet.

  2. #22
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    That saddens me my left wing friend....Its really bad you can dislike me because we disagree on the on political issues. Its pretty much what I am talking about.......The left hates the right so much that they will say are do anything.
    I never said I disliked, I just said we weren't friends. Perhaps I might be more amicable if you didn't preface "friend" with "left wing." I, for one, don't label my friends.

    And I honestly don't see how you can spend more than five minutes on this forum and think that the "hate" isn't a two-way street.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  3. #23
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    And there is one of the two sides named in the initial poll, that routinely does this, and the other, which rarely—if ever—does. I think it's fair to say that the side which regularly engages in such race-baiting is more racist than the side which does not.
    The right "rarely, if ever" race-baits?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  4. #24
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    I bet you got a good friend who is black.
    and gay to although I get tired of him kicking my ass on the golf course........Thank God we are on the same team.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #25
    Guru

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:28 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,078

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    The answer is conservatives are more racist. Doesn't matter which party they belong to (southern democrats or today's Republicans), they are hostile towards minorities, and that's why most minorities reject them.

  6. #26
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I never said I disliked, I just said we weren't friends. Perhaps I might be more amicable if you didn't preface "friend" with "left wing." I, for one, don't label my friends.

    And I honestly don't see how you can spend more than five minutes on this forum and think that the "hate" isn't a two-way street.
    That is one thing I will never understand.....People on the left try and hide the fact they are Liberals.......I am proud to be Conservative and wear my Conserveaness like a badge of courage.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #27
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    The right "rarely, if ever" race-baits?
    If you're going to dispute that claim, then it'd help to come up with evidence of widespread right-wing race baiting; and be able to support the claim that it is anywhere near as common as wrong-wing race-baiting.

    That latter is going to be a very difficult claim to support, given the current pervasiveness of wrong-wing race-baiting in support of the current President, in the form of claiming that anyone who opposes him or his policies must be doing so because he's black.

    You're going to have to face the fact, I think, that this form of race-baiting very rarely (if ever at all) comes from the right, and nearly always from those of you on the wrong. As much as those of you on the wrong like to paint those of us on the right as racists; this behavior of those on your side puts the lie to this claim, and clearly demonstrates which side is truly more racist.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  8. #28
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Puigb View Post
    The answer is conservatives are more racist. Doesn't matter which party they belong to (southern democrats or today's Republicans), they are hostile towards minorities, and that's why most minorities reject them.
    I give you credit my left wing friend....You drink the left wing cool aide
    and have their talking points down pat.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #29
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    The left hates the right so much that they will say are do anything.
    OMG that is hilarious

  10. #30
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    re: Who is the most racist the left or the right? [W:353]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    If you're going to dispute that claim, then it'd help to come up with evidence of widespread right-wing race baiting; and be able to support the claim that it is anywhere near as common as wrong-wing race-baiting.

    That latter is going to be a very difficult claim to support, given the current pervasiveness of wrong-wing race-baiting in support of the current President, in the form of claiming that anyone who opposes him or his policies must be doing so because he's black.

    You're going to have to face the fact, I think, that this form of race-baiting very rarely (if ever at all) comes from the right, and nearly always from those of you on the wrong. As much as those of you on the wrong like to paint those of us on the right as racists; this behavior of those on your side puts the lie to this claim, and clearly demonstrates which side is truly more racist.
    Rush Limbaugh Opens 2012 With More Race-Baiting Attacks | Research | Media Matters for America

    Obama's plan is based on his inherent belief that this country was immorally and illegitimately founded by a very small minority of white Europeans who screwed everybody else since the founding to get all the money and all the goodies, and it's about time that the scales were made even. And that's what's going on here.
    And I think if you look at the way the Obamas live, with Michelle and her separate vacations and not being concerned about how much it costs to take separate airplanes -- there's no question in my mind that they view this as -- whatever else they view it as, as an opportunity to live high on the hog without having it cost them a dime. And they justify it by thinking, "Well, we deserve this, or we're owed this because of what's been done to us and our ancestors all these" -- who knows? I think that's -- I think that's part of it.
    I think Obama -- and Giuliani's right: [Obama's] an Alinskyite. He has been taught, he's been raised, educated, whatever. He's got a deep resentment for this country. You know me. I have told you. I'm willfully naïve, I guess. I can't get my arms around the fact that there are people born in this country who hate it. I know they do, they can explain to me the differences in ideology and so forth, I just -- I'm never going to intellectually or emotionally understand it, even though I can explain it, it still makes no sense to me. Yet I know those people exist and I know that they are the people that taught Obama. They are among those who educated him, both in his family and at the institutions of higher learning and academe that he attended. I know that he thinks this is an unjust country, that it was immoral in its founding for reasons including but greater than slavery. He thinks it was economically unjust and immoral. He thinks a bunch of rich white guys -- this one percent versus 99 percent stuff, that's how he thinks the country was founded and that the one percent has maintained themselves in total control of all the wealth since the days of the founding and that they take purposeful steps to keep everybody out of that club. He believes it. He thinks the only remedy for it is to take everything the one percent has and give it away to everybody else. Now the ulterior motives to that are entrenching his own power. I don't think there's benevolence in this. I don't think Obama runs around every day feeling genuinely sorry for the 99 percent. I don't think he's motivated by altruism. I think he's motivated by anger. He's got a chip on his shoulder, a number of them
    That took me about 20 seconds to find. And no matter how many more I find, you'll still say "nope, left does it worse."
    Last edited by Kobie; 11-20-13 at 12:49 AM.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •