View Poll Results: Is Obama still a "socialist"?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

    41 50.00%
  • No!

    2 2.44%
  • Whats socialism again? Isnt that whatever the Tea Party says it is?

    5 6.10%
  • No. He also never was a socialist.

    34 41.46%
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 208

Thread: Is Obama Still a "Socialist"?

  1. #181
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,238

    Re: Is Obama Still a "Socialist"?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    Not a single mention of the word 'dumb' by me .. not a single attack on a poster.

    You seem to believe that I should simply agree with mindless RW pablum without speaking to how ridiculous and silly their comments are.

    WRONG
    You should make an argument instead of saying people who dont agree with you must be dumb.

  2. #182
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,567

    Re: Is Obama Still a "Socialist"?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    Birth certificate

    Muslim

    Terrorist-lover

    Racist

    Socialist

    Communist

    Ring any bells?
    Ring bells?
    Indeed it does.
    See post #164 for the Obama self-documentation.
    But I betcha didn't expect he'd be the one ringing the bells.
    You sure get defensive about someone you say you didn't even vote for.
    You wouldn't be making stuff up would you?

  3. #183
    Educator BlackAsCoal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    11-04-15 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    702

    Re: Is Obama Still a "Socialist"?

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5 View Post
    You should make an argument instead of saying people who dont agree with you must be dumb.
    I always make the argument .. always.

    .. and you keep using a word that I haven't .. yet you accuse me of it.

    Bottom line, calling Obama a socialist is seriously unintelligent .. and I've already made the argument why.

  4. #184
    Educator BlackAsCoal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    11-04-15 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    702

    Re: Is Obama Still a "Socialist"?

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    Ring bells?
    Indeed it does.
    See post #164 for the Obama self-documentation.
    But I betcha didn't expect he'd be the one ringing the bells.
    You sure get defensive about someone you say you didn't even vote for.
    You wouldn't be making stuff up would you?
    Post 164 is the same regurgitation of RW pablum that I'm talking about.

    I don't have to make **** up because A. I don't make **** up .. and B. there is no one here I'm trying to impress.

    I speak the truth as I see it whether its 'popular' or not .. don't give a **** about democrats or republicans.

    It appears that is not a pattern that you follow.

  5. #185
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,567

    Re: Is Obama Still a "Socialist"?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    Post 164 is the same regurgitation of RW pablum that I'm talking about.

    I don't have to make **** up because A. I don't make **** up .. and B. there is no one here I'm trying to impress.

    I speak the truth as I see it whether its 'popular' or not .. don't give a **** about democrats or republicans.

    It appears that is not a pattern that you follow.
    Anyone can see you're not trying to impress people here.
    What was in #164 was factual...documented...factual.
    Pablum to you...documented facts to the rest of the world.
    Or ... to put it in terms that obviously appeal to you...
    You say you don't make **** up but you deny the truth and that's pretty ****ty, huh.
    And you should be thinking that your position must be pretty ****ty when you have to deny the truth.
    Yet the fact that you keep doing it kinda screams that you know your position is more ****ty than strong.

  6. #186
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,238

    Re: Is Obama Still a "Socialist"?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    I always make the argument .. always.

    .. and you keep using a word that I haven't .. yet you accuse me of it.

    Bottom line, calling Obama a socialist is seriously unintelligent .. and I've already made the argument why.
    unintelligent/dumb - case closed

  7. #187
    Educator BlackAsCoal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    11-04-15 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    702

    Re: Is Obama Still a "Socialist"?

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    Anyone can see you're not trying to impress people here.
    What was in #164 was factual...documented...factual.
    Pablum to you...documented facts to the rest of the world.
    Or ... to put it in terms that obviously appeal to you...
    You say you don't make **** up but you deny the truth and that's pretty ****ty, huh.
    And you should be thinking that your position must be pretty ****ty when you have to deny the truth.
    Yet the fact that you keep doing it kinda screams that you know your position is more ****ty than strong.
    OK .. let's start this again with my apologies for not stepping through every aspect and detail of what I've said and stand by now. I apologize.

    Let explain in more detail why I called what you posted 'pablum' ..

    A. You've taken past Obama associations with selected people and called them his 'mentors' as if everyone he comes into contact with .. that you don't like .. are his 'mentors.' Guess which REAL mentor you left out? Joe Lieberman .. and Obama's polices and practices have been FAR closer to that of JOE LIEBERMAN than any of the so-called 'mentors' that you think are so important in your post.

    Let me help you out ..

    Russ Feingold Says LieberCare Was What Obama Wanted All Along | FDL Action

    If indeed Obama was 'mentored' by the so-called socialists/communists/whatever that you posted .. Liebercare/Heritage Foundation/Romney/Obamacare would not be their choice .. in fact they would as vehemently against the corporate written ACA as I am. In fact, I defy you to demonstrate ANY association to his so-called 'mentors' to his actual policies.

    Obama conducts the foreign policy of George Bush on steroids .. and Muslims and black and brown people are his favorite targets. Maybe you didn't know that.

    Are you of the opinion that you have a better intelligence gathering organization (google/Fox) than AIPAC and the Jewish Lobby? Are you of the opinion that Obama could have any real association with your 'mentors' and still be supported by Isreal?

    B. What you posted .. seemingly unbeknownst to you .. is pablum because that dog don't hunt, that horse won't ride. :0) It just won't move. That nonsense has been around since 2007 .. to what effect?

    Barack Obama elected President of the United States.

    It was regurgitated and raised from the dead again in 2012 .. to what effect?

    Barack Obama RE-elected President of the United States.

    Pablum: trite, naive, simplistic ideas or writings; intellectual pap.

    It's just political meme for people who think listening to the radio is important.

    Again, I apologize for not pointing this out.
    Last edited by BlackAsCoal; 11-22-13 at 01:58 PM.

  8. #188
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,567

    Re: Is Obama Still a "Socialist"?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    OK .. let's start this again with my apologies for not stepping through every aspect and detail of what I've said and stand by now. I apologize.

    Let explain in more detail why I called what you posted 'pablum' ..

    A. You've taken past Obama associations with selected people and called them his 'mentors' as if everyone he comes into contact with .. that you don't like .. are his 'mentors.' Guess which REAL mentor you left out? Joe Lieberman .. and Obama's polices and practices have been FAR closer to that of JOE LIEBERMAN than any of the so-called 'mentors' that you think are so important in your post.

    Let me help you out ..

    Russ Feingold Says LieberCare Was What Obama Wanted All Along | FDL Action

    If indeed Obama was 'mentored' by the so-called socialists/communists/whatever that you posted .. Liebercare/Heritage Foundation/Romney/Obamacare would not be their choice .. in fact they would as vehemently against the corporate written ACA as I am. In fact, I defy you to demonstrate ANY association to his so-called 'mentors' to his actual policies.

    Obama conducts the foreign policy of George Bush on steroids .. and Muslims and black and brown people are his favorite targets. Maybe you didn't know that.

    Are you of the opinion that you have a better intelligence gathering organization (google/Fox) than AIPAC and the Jewish Lobby? Are you of the opinion that Obama could have any real association with your 'mentors' and still be supported by Isreal?

    B. What you posted .. seemingly unbeknownst to you .. is pablum because that dog don't hunt, that horse won't ride. :0) It just won't move. That nonsense has been around since 2007 .. to what effect?

    Barack Obama elected President of the United States.

    It was regurgitated and raised from the dead again in 2012 .. to what effect?

    Barack Obama RE-elected President of the United States.

    Pablum: trite, naive, simplistic ideas or writings; intellectual pap.

    It's just political meme for people who think listening to the radio is important.

    Again, I apologize for not pointing this out.
    I accept all your apologies.
    I'm still laughing (but in a good way) that you continue to deny the long relationship and influence on Obama & his policies by a guy like Bill Ayers and other far left screwballs.
    And for someone who says they didn't vote for Obama you sure sound frantic defending him.
    But the absolute funniest thing you said/implied/claimed/asserted (whatever) has to be that Israel/Netanyahu really feels comfy/cozy with Obama as an ally and give him their support.
    That was special. I'm laughing at that too (but NOT in a good way).

  9. #189
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-26-17 @ 12:12 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Obama Still a "Socialist"?

    The best shill the super rich ever had and a corporate fascist.

  10. #190
    Educator BlackAsCoal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    11-04-15 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    702

    Re: Is Obama Still a "Socialist"?

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    I accept all your apologies.
    I'm still laughing (but in a good way) that you continue to deny the long relationship and influence on Obama & his policies by a guy like Bill Ayers and other far left screwballs.
    And for someone who says they didn't vote for Obama you sure sound frantic defending him.
    But the absolute funniest thing you said/implied/claimed/asserted (whatever) has to be that Israel/Netanyahu really feels comfy/cozy with Obama as an ally and give him their support.
    That was special. I'm laughing at that too (but NOT in a good way).
    Again, you confuse 'defending' him with telling the truth. You sound like democrats who accuse me of 'defending' George Bush because I said the he saved a million lives. Is that defending him or telling the truth?

    As for Israel and Obama .. You'll soon discover that I don't say things I can't defend.

    David Drake: AIPAC Gives Obama A+ Grade

    Jewish Vote Goes 69 Percent For Barack Obama: Exit Polls

    Pro-Israel lobby group AIPAC throws support to Obama on Syria - Washington Times

    President Obama and Israel: The Facts | NJDC

    If you mean that AIPAC has problems with Obama .. name an American president they didn't have problems with?

    The point is, if Obama was what you claim he is, he wouldn't be the president.

    If you're really looking for Obama nefarious ties, you should look to the CIA.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •